_miss_pots

Player Details
_miss_pots

Pages:
1
2
DateEvent
20:19 Thu 19/10/17 (BST)2017/10/19 19:19 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 4 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the Random Multi-Discipline
20:18 Thu 19/10/17 (BST)2017/10/19 19:18 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
17:22 Thu 19/10/17 (BST)2017/10/19 16:22 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
17:36 Wed 18/10/17 (BST)2017/10/18 16:36 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Won the 8 Ball UK Tournament, winning 42 TournaPoints!
13:20 Tue 03/10/17 (BST)2017/10/03 12:20 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 5 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 8 Ball Arcade Tournament
20:24 Sun 24/09/17 (BST)2017/09/24 19:24 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
17:22 Wed 20/09/17 (BST)2017/09/20 16:22 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
22:21 Wed 13/09/17 (BST)2017/09/13 21:21 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 6 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 9 Ball Arcade Marathon
13:20 Mon 04/09/17 (BST)2017/09/04 12:20 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 20 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the 9 Ball Arcade Marathon
14:18 Thu 31/08/17 (BST)2017/08/31 13:18 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 3 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 9 Ball Arcade Tournament
18:52 Sat 19/08/17 (BST)2017/08/19 17:52 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 20 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the 8 Ball UK Speed Tournament
21:22 Wed 16/08/17 (BST)2017/08/16 20:22 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 8 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the 8 Ball Billiards Tournament
21:20 Tue 15/08/17 (BST)2017/08/15 20:20 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 5 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the Random Reverse Tournament
22:15 Mon 14/08/17 (BST)2017/08/14 21:15 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 8 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the 9 Ball Arcade Tournament
20:48 Sun 13/08/17 (BST)2017/08/13 19:48 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 5 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the Straight Speed Tournament
11:22 Sat 12/08/17 (BST)2017/08/12 10:22 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
20:24 Wed 09/08/17 (BST)2017/08/09 19:24 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
20:19 Wed 09/08/17 (BST)2017/08/09 19:19 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Straight Pool stats reset from Ranked Games 2 / 30 Ranking 665.7 (734th) Maximum 675.0 Wins 0 (0.0%) Losses 2 (100.0%) Turn Success 25 of 40 (62.5%) Greatest Run 9
20:19 Wed 09/08/17 (BST)2017/08/09 19:19 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Killer Pool stats reset from Ranked Games 4 / 50 Ranking 665.9 (744th) Maximum 675.0 Wins 0 (0.0%) Losses 4 (100.0%) Turn Success 38 of 51 (74.5%) Safeties 5 of 38 (13.2%) Overall 87.7%
20:19 Wed 09/08/17 (BST)2017/08/09 19:19 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Pool UK stats reset from Ranking 676.8 (913th) Maximum 689.9 Wins 31 (53.4%) Losses 27 (46.6%) Seven Ballings 1 Micro Tourny Wins 1
20:19 Wed 09/08/17 (BST)2017/08/09 19:19 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
9 Ball Billiards stats reset from Ranked Games 27 / 50 Ranking 672.4 (962nd) Maximum 677.6 Wins 11 (40.7%) Losses 16 (59.3%)
20:19 Wed 09/08/17 (BST)2017/08/09 19:19 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Billiards stats reset from Ranked Games 9 / 50 Ranking 667.1 (1,123rd) Maximum 680.3 Wins 3 (33.3%) Losses 6 (66.7%)
20:19 Wed 09/08/17 (BST)2017/08/09 19:19 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
9 Ball Arcade stats reset from Ranked Games 17 / 50 Ranking 666.0 (1,092nd) Maximum 679.8 Wins 3 (14.3%) Losses 18 (85.7%) Tournament Wins 1 Micro Tourny Wins 1
20:19 Wed 09/08/17 (BST)2017/08/09 19:19 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Arcade stats reset from Ranked Games 8 / 50 Ranking 669.5 (926th) Maximum 675.0 Wins 9 (52.9%) Losses 8 (47.1%)
20:19 Wed 09/08/17 (BST)2017/08/09 19:19 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
TournaPoints stats reset from Won This Month 10 All Time Points Won 80
Pages:
1
2