_rubbersoul_

Player Details
_rubbersoul_

Pages: 134
5
6
DateEvent
00:00 Wed 07/06/17 (BST)2017/06/06 23:00 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Came 3rd in the Day TournaPoints Event
13:35 Tue 06/06/17 (BST)2017/06/06 12:35 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Won the Straight Pool Tournament, winning 28 TournaPoints!
12:15 Tue 06/06/17 (BST)2017/06/06 11:15 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 3 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 9 Ball Tournament
11:36 Tue 06/06/17 (BST)2017/06/06 10:36 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Won the 8 Ball Arcade Marathon Tournament, winning 42 TournaPoints!
11:14 Tue 06/06/17 (BST)2017/06/06 10:14 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Arcade - _rubbersoul_ broke and cleared up!
10:14 Tue 06/06/17 (BST)2017/06/06 09:14 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 8 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the Random Multi-Discipline
09:21 Tue 06/06/17 (BST)2017/06/06 08:21 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 3 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 9 Ball Speed Tournament
08:17 Tue 06/06/17 (BST)2017/06/06 07:17 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
08:10 Tue 06/06/17 (BST)2017/06/06 07:10 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Won the 8 Ball UK Tournament, winning 14 TournaPoints!
07:10 Tue 06/06/17 (BST)2017/06/06 06:10 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Won the 8 Ball Marathon Tournament, winning 14 TournaPoints!
06:10 Tue 06/06/17 (BST)2017/06/06 05:10 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Won the 9 Ball Marathon Tournament, winning 14 TournaPoints!
04:24 Tue 06/06/17 (BST)2017/06/06 03:24 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Won the 8 Ball UK marathon, winning 42 TournaPoints!
14:38 Thu 01/06/17 (BST)2017/06/01 13:38 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Won the 9 Ball Arcade Reverse Speed Tournament, winning 28 TournaPoints!
09:34 Wed 31/05/17 (BST)2017/05/31 08:34 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Won the 8 Ball UK Marathon Tournament, winning 84 TournaPoints!
12:18 Mon 29/05/17 (BST)2017/05/29 11:18 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Won the 8 Ball Tournament, winning 28 TournaPoints!
10:35 Mon 22/05/17 (BST)2017/05/22 09:35 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 20 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the 8 Ball Billiards Tournament
09:25 Mon 22/05/17 (BST)2017/05/22 08:25 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Won the 8 Ball Arcade Tournament, winning 70 TournaPoints!
08:43 Mon 22/05/17 (BST)2017/05/22 07:43 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Straight Pool stats reset from Ranked Games 3 / 30 Ranking 681.9 (401st) Maximum 689.3 Wins 2 (66.7%) Losses 1 (33.3%) Turn Success 94 of 125 (75.2%) Greatest Run 15 Tournament Wins 1
08:43 Mon 22/05/17 (BST)2017/05/22 07:43 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Killer Pool stats reset from Ranked Games 4 / 50 Ranking 686.0 (389th) Maximum 689.0 Wins 4 (66.7%) Losses 2 (33.3%) Turn Success 68 of 80 (85.0%) Safeties 9 of 65 (13.8%) Overall 98.8%
08:43 Mon 22/05/17 (BST)2017/05/22 07:43 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Pool UK stats reset from Ranked Games 28 / 50 Ranking 692.9 (663rd) Maximum 692.9 Wins 15 (53.6%) Losses 13 (46.4%) Tournament Wins 1
08:43 Mon 22/05/17 (BST)2017/05/22 07:43 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
9 Ball Billiards stats reset from Ranked Games 39 / 50 Ranking 724.8 (321st) Maximum 726.2 Wins 25 (64.1%) Losses 14 (35.9%) Run Outs 1 Tournament Wins 1
08:43 Mon 22/05/17 (BST)2017/05/22 07:43 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Billiards stats reset from Ranked Games 23 / 50 Ranking 684.7 (642nd) Maximum 684.7 Wins 16 (61.5%) Losses 10 (38.5%) Seven Ballings 1 Tournament Wins 2
08:43 Mon 22/05/17 (BST)2017/05/22 07:43 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
9 Ball Arcade stats reset from Ranked Games 13 / 50 Ranking 669.4 (1,109th) Maximum 675.0 Wins 5 (38.5%) Losses 8 (61.5%)
08:43 Mon 22/05/17 (BST)2017/05/22 07:43 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Arcade stats reset from Ranked Games 23 / 50 Ranking 691.9 (333rd) Maximum 694.1 Wins 11 (47.8%) Losses 12 (52.2%)
08:43 Mon 22/05/17 (BST)2017/05/22 07:43 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
TournaPoints stats reset from Won Today 8 Won This Week 8 Won This Month 327 All Time Points Won 464
Pages: 134
5
6