blackcabman7

Player Details
blackcabman7

Pages: 12
3
457
DateEvent
21:04 Wed 05/09/18 (BST)2018/09/05 20:04 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Killer Pool stats reset from Ranked Games 6 / 50 Ranking 653.0 (757th) Maximum 675.0 Wins 0 (0.0%) Losses 6 (100.0%) Turn Success 46 of 68 (67.6%) Safeties 9 of 44 (20.5%) Overall 88.1%
21:04 Wed 05/09/18 (BST)2018/09/05 20:04 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Pool UK stats reset from Ranking 665.4 (1,172nd) Maximum 682.4 Wins 33 (32.7%) Losses 68 (67.3%) Tournament Wins 1
21:04 Wed 05/09/18 (BST)2018/09/05 20:04 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
9 Ball Billiards stats reset from Ranked Games 47 / 50 Ranking 656.6 (1,038th) Maximum 675.0 Wins 11 (23.4%) Losses 36 (76.6%)
21:04 Wed 05/09/18 (BST)2018/09/05 20:04 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Billiards stats reset from Ranked Games 47 / 50 Ranking 652.8 (1,075th) Maximum 678.7 Wins 16 (34.0%) Losses 31 (66.0%) Tournament Wins 1
21:04 Wed 05/09/18 (BST)2018/09/05 20:04 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Arcade stats reset from Ranked Games 18 / 50 Ranking 661.5 (895th) Maximum 679.1 Wins 2 (11.1%) Losses 16 (88.9%) Run Outs 1
21:04 Wed 05/09/18 (BST)2018/09/05 20:04 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
TournaPoints stats reset from Won Today 8 Won This Week 16 Won This Month 32 All Time Points Won 386
21:04 Wed 05/09/18 (BST)2018/09/05 20:04 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Game scores reset by self
20:30 Wed 05/09/18 (BST)2018/09/05 19:30 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 8 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the Super Tournament
20:04 Mon 03/09/18 (BST)2018/09/03 19:04 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 8 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 8 Ball UK Grand Prix
03:21 Sat 01/09/18 (BST)2018/09/01 02:21 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 16 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the 8 Ball Billiards Grand Prix
10:15 Wed 29/08/18 (BST)2018/08/29 09:15 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 10 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the The 8 Ball Arcade Grand Prix 2018
09:23 Wed 29/08/18 (BST)2018/08/29 08:23 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 28 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the Random Multi-Discipline
20:23 Tue 28/08/18 (BST)2018/08/28 19:23 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 7 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the Random Multi-Discipline Speed
02:57 Sat 25/08/18 (BST)2018/08/25 01:57 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 8 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 8 Ball Marathon Tournament
10:14 Fri 24/08/18 (BST)2018/08/24 09:14 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 12 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 8 Ball UK Grand Prix
22:57 Thu 23/08/18 (BST)2018/08/23 21:57 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Won the 8 Ball UK marathon, winning 84 TournaPoints!
23:57 Tue 21/08/18 (BST)2018/08/21 22:57 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 24 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the 8 Ball Marathon Tournament
22:38 Tue 21/08/18 (BST)2018/08/21 21:38 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 6 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 8 Ball Arcade Tournament
21:57 Tue 21/08/18 (BST)2018/08/21 20:57 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 13 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 9 Ball Marathon Tournament
20:48 Tue 21/08/18 (BST)2018/08/21 19:48 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 24 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the 8 Ball UK marathon
22:10 Mon 20/08/18 (BST)2018/08/20 21:10 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Won the 8 Ball Marathon Tournament, winning 14 TournaPoints!
19:59 Mon 20/08/18 (BST)2018/08/20 18:59 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 32 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the 8 Ball UK marathon
02:47 Sat 18/08/18 (BST)2018/08/18 01:47 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 6 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 8 Ball Tournament
00:07 Fri 17/08/18 (BST)2018/08/16 23:07 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 14 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the The 9 Ball Speed World Matchplay Championship 2018
21:55 Thu 16/08/18 (BST)2018/08/16 20:55 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 6 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the The 8 Ball Arcade Grand Prix 2018
Pages: 12
3
457