blackcabman7

Player Details
blackcabman7

Pages: 123
4
56
DateEvent
16:31 Mon 18/09/17 (BST)2017/09/18 15:31 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 24 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the 9 Ball Tournament
20:27 Thu 14/09/17 (BST)2017/09/14 19:27 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 5 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 8 Ball Tournament
20:26 Wed 13/09/17 (BST)2017/09/13 19:26 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 4 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 8 Ball Billiards Tournament
22:30 Mon 11/09/17 (BST)2017/09/11 21:30 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Mini Golf stats reset from Games 1
22:30 Mon 11/09/17 (BST)2017/09/11 21:30 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Random stats reset from Tournament Wins 2
22:30 Mon 11/09/17 (BST)2017/09/11 21:30 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Straight Pool stats reset from Ranked Games 14 / 30 Ranking 639.5 (1,020th) Maximum 675.0 Wins 2 (14.3%) Losses 12 (85.7%) Turn Success 168 of 265 (63.4%) Greatest Run 8
22:30 Mon 11/09/17 (BST)2017/09/11 21:30 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Killer Pool stats reset from Ranked Games 34 / 50 Ranking 622.4 (978th) Maximum 680.9 Wins 2 (5.7%) Losses 33 (94.3%) Turn Success 175 of 279 (62.7%) Safeties 29 of 168 (17.3%) Overall 80.0%
22:30 Mon 11/09/17 (BST)2017/09/11 21:30 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Pool UK stats reset from Ranking 627.0 (1,551st) Maximum 675.8 Wins 154 (33.0%) Losses 313 (67.0%) Seven Ballings 1 Golden Breaks 1 Tournament Wins 2 Micro Tourny Wins 9
22:30 Mon 11/09/17 (BST)2017/09/11 21:30 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
9 Ball Billiards stats reset from Ranking 633.8 (1,267th) Maximum 679.6 Wins 92 (24.9%) Losses 277 (75.1%) Run Outs 1 Golden Breaks 2 Tournament Wins 1
22:30 Mon 11/09/17 (BST)2017/09/11 21:30 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Billiards stats reset from Ranking 595.4 (1,321st) Maximum 675.0 Wins 40 (16.8%) Losses 198 (83.2%) Tournament Wins 2
22:30 Mon 11/09/17 (BST)2017/09/11 21:30 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
9 Ball Arcade stats reset from Ranked Games 7 / 50 Ranking 669.1 (996th) Maximum 675.0 Wins 1 (14.3%) Losses 6 (85.7%)
22:30 Mon 11/09/17 (BST)2017/09/11 21:30 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Arcade stats reset from Ranked Games 14 / 50 Ranking 665.2 (970th) Maximum 675.1 Wins 3 (21.4%) Losses 11 (78.6%)
22:30 Mon 11/09/17 (BST)2017/09/11 21:30 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
TournaPoints stats reset from Won Today 5 Won This Week 5 Won This Month 53 All Time Points Won 1,272
22:30 Mon 11/09/17 (BST)2017/09/11 21:30 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Game scores reset by self
21:54 Mon 11/09/17 (BST)2017/09/11 20:54 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
9 Ball Billiards - blackcabman7 ran the rack!
19:25 Mon 11/09/17 (BST)2017/09/11 18:25 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 5 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the Random Multi-Discipline Speed
16:19 Sun 10/09/17 (BST)2017/09/10 15:19 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 8 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the 8 Ball Tournament
02:00 Fri 08/09/17 (BST)2017/09/08 01:00 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 6 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 8 Ball Marathon Tournament
22:00 Wed 06/09/17 (BST)2017/09/06 21:00 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 13 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 8 Ball UK marathon
00:30 Wed 06/09/17 (BST)2017/09/05 23:30 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 5 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 8 Ball UK Tournament
00:20 Tue 05/09/17 (BST)2017/09/04 23:20 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 4 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 9 Ball Speed Tournament
02:29 Sat 02/09/17 (BST)2017/09/02 01:29 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 3 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 8 Ball Tournament
16:22 Fri 01/09/17 (BST)2017/09/01 15:22 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 6 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 8 Ball UK marathon
01:42 Fri 01/09/17 (BST)2017/09/01 00:42 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 3 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 8 Ball Tournament
19:37 Thu 31/08/17 (BST)2017/08/31 18:37 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 28 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the 8 Ball UK Tournament
Pages: 123
4
56