centurion

Player Details
centurion

Pages: 1
2
345
DateEvent
10:53 Wed 20/12/17 (GMT)2017/12/20 10:53 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
9 Ball Billiards - centurion ran the rack!
20:24 Mon 18/12/17 (GMT)2017/12/18 20:24 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Killer Pool stats reset from Ranked Games 15 / 50 Ranking 716.8 (182nd) Maximum 721.2 Wins 22 (84.6%) Losses 4 (15.4%) Turn Success 153 of 176 (86.9%) Safeties 51 of 144 (35.4%) Overall 122.3%
20:24 Mon 18/12/17 (GMT)2017/12/18 20:24 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Pool UK stats reset from Ranked Games 6 / 50 Ranking 676.6 (821st) Maximum 677.9 Wins 3 (50.0%) Losses 3 (50.0%) Seven Ballings 1
20:24 Mon 18/12/17 (GMT)2017/12/18 20:24 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
9 Ball Billiards stats reset from Ranked Games 12 / 50 Ranking 680.2 (614th) Maximum 682.4 Wins 14 (58.3%) Losses 10 (41.7%)
20:24 Mon 18/12/17 (GMT)2017/12/18 20:24 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Arcade stats reset from Ranked Games 6 / 50 Ranking 678.0 (467th) Maximum 678.0 Wins 4 (66.7%) Losses 2 (33.3%)
20:24 Mon 18/12/17 (GMT)2017/12/18 20:24 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Game scores reset by self
20:54 Sun 17/12/17 (GMT)2017/12/17 20:54 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Killer Pool stats reset from Ranked Games 8 / 50 Ranking 669.8 (566th) Maximum 682.8 Wins 4 (40.0%) Losses 6 (60.0%) Turn Success 90 of 111 (81.1%) Safeties 21 of 86 (24.4%) Overall 105.5%
20:54 Sun 17/12/17 (GMT)2017/12/17 20:54 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Pool UK stats reset from Ranked Games 17 / 50 Ranking 678.2 (767th) Maximum 681.8 Wins 9 (52.9%) Losses 8 (47.1%) Seven Ballings 2 Micro Tourny Wins 2
20:54 Sun 17/12/17 (GMT)2017/12/17 20:54 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
9 Ball Billiards stats reset from Ranked Games 14 / 50 Ranking 689.3 (519th) Maximum 691.6 Wins 19 (76.0%) Losses 6 (24.0%)
20:54 Sun 17/12/17 (GMT)2017/12/17 20:54 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
9 Ball Arcade stats reset from Ranked Games 5 / 50 Ranking 675.8 (537th) Maximum 675.8 Wins 3 (60.0%) Losses 2 (40.0%) Run Outs 1
20:54 Sun 17/12/17 (GMT)2017/12/17 20:54 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
TournaPoints stats reset from Won Today 13 Won This Week 13 Won This Month 13 All Time Points Won 13
20:54 Sun 17/12/17 (GMT)2017/12/17 20:54 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Game scores reset by self
20:15 Sun 17/12/17 (GMT)2017/12/17 20:15 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 8 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the Straight Speed Tournament
19:17 Sun 17/12/17 (GMT)2017/12/17 19:17 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
15:25 Sun 17/12/17 (GMT)2017/12/17 15:25 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 5 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the Random Multi-Discipline Speed
19:21 Sat 16/12/17 (GMT)2017/12/16 19:21 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
12:49 Sat 16/12/17 (GMT)2017/12/16 12:49 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Killer Pool stats reset from Ranked Games 2 / 50 Ranking 668.2 (593rd) Maximum 675.0 Wins 0 (0.0%) Losses 2 (100.0%) Turn Success 30 of 37 (81.1%) Safeties 4 of 26 (15.4%) Overall 96.5%
12:49 Sat 16/12/17 (GMT)2017/12/16 12:49 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Pool UK stats reset from Ranked Games 6 / 50 Ranking 678.7 (750th) Maximum 678.7 Wins 4 (66.7%) Losses 2 (33.3%) Seven Ballings 2 Run Outs 1
12:49 Sat 16/12/17 (GMT)2017/12/16 12:49 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Game scores reset by self
11:35 Sat 16/12/17 (GMT)2017/12/16 11:35 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Pool UK - centurion broke and cleared up!
20:02 Fri 15/12/17 (GMT)2017/12/15 20:02 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
9 Ball Billiards stats reset from Ranked Games 21 / 50 Ranking 699.8 (434th) Maximum 699.8 Wins 16 (76.2%) Losses 5 (23.8%) Run Outs 1
20:02 Fri 15/12/17 (GMT)2017/12/15 20:02 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
TournaPoints stats reset from Won Today 5 Won This Week 5 Won This Month 5 All Time Points Won 5
20:02 Fri 15/12/17 (GMT)2017/12/15 20:02 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Game scores reset by self
19:28 Fri 15/12/17 (GMT)2017/12/15 19:28 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
9 Ball Billiards - centurion ran the rack!
11:36 Fri 15/12/17 (GMT)2017/12/15 11:36 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 5 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 8 Ball Tournament
Pages: 1
2
345