cue_control_

Player Details
cue_control_

Pages: 1
2
DateEvent
16:41 Sun 18/03/18 (GMT)2018/03/18 16:41 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Killer Pool stats reset from Ranking 622.2 (819th) Maximum 733.2 Wins 452 (36.7%) Losses 781 (63.3%) Turn Success 7,366 of 9,968 (73.9%) Safeties 1,548 of 6,945 (22.3%) Overall 96.2%
16:41 Sun 18/03/18 (GMT)2018/03/18 16:41 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Pool UK stats reset from Ranking 708.4 (365th) Maximum 760.1 Wins 513 (45.6%) Losses 612 (54.4%) Seven Ballings 20 Tournament Wins 7 Micro Tourny Wins 2
16:41 Sun 18/03/18 (GMT)2018/03/18 16:41 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
9 Ball Billiards stats reset from Ranking 714.1 (309th) Maximum 807.2 Wins 2,271 (51.5%) Losses 2,137 (48.5%) Run Outs 36 Golden Breaks 20 Tournament Wins 38 Micro Tourny Wins 68
16:41 Sun 18/03/18 (GMT)2018/03/18 16:41 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Billiards stats reset from Ranking 677.5 (605th) Maximum 786.5 Wins 637 (47.2%) Losses 714 (52.8%) Seven Ballings 20 Run Outs 3 Golden Breaks 1 Tournament Wins 17 Micro Tourny Wins 16
16:41 Sun 18/03/18 (GMT)2018/03/18 16:41 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
9 Ball Arcade stats reset from Ranking 698.0 (221st) Maximum 746.7 Wins 638 (49.1%) Losses 661 (50.9%) Run Outs 72 Golden Breaks 9 Tournament Wins 17 Micro Tourny Wins 12
16:41 Sun 18/03/18 (GMT)2018/03/18 16:41 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Arcade stats reset from Ranking 677.8 (444th) Maximum 742.3 Wins 429 (45.7%) Losses 509 (54.3%) Seven Ballings 8 Run Outs 12 Golden Breaks 1 Tournament Wins 14 Micro Tourny Wins 7
16:41 Sun 18/03/18 (GMT)2018/03/18 16:41 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
TournaPoints stats reset from Day Event Wins 1 Won This Week 33 Won This Month 33 All Time Points Won 43,140
16:41 Sun 18/03/18 (GMT)2018/03/18 16:41 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Game scores reset by self
15:37 Sat 17/03/18 (GMT)2018/03/17 15:37 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 8 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 9 Ball Marathon Tournament
17:58 Thu 15/03/18 (GMT)2018/03/15 17:58 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 20 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the 8 Ball Arcade Marathon Tournament
17:47 Thu 15/03/18 (GMT)2018/03/15 17:47 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 5 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 8 Ball UK Speed Tournament
Pages: 1
2