irisxox

Player Details
irisxox

Pages: 1
2
3
DateEvent
23:17 Thu 14/09/17 (BST)2017/09/14 22:17 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
18:46 Tue 12/09/17 (BST)2017/09/12 17:46 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 4 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 8 Ball UK Speed Tournament
22:28 Sat 09/09/17 (BST)2017/09/09 21:28 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 3 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the Straight Speed Tournament
16:28 Wed 06/09/17 (BST)2017/09/06 15:28 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 5 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 8 Ball Arcade Tournament
01:19 Sat 02/09/17 (BST)2017/09/02 00:19 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Arcade - irisxox potted the 8 ball off the break!
21:42 Wed 30/08/17 (BST)2017/08/30 20:42 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 6 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 8 Ball Arcade Marathon Tournament
20:22 Wed 30/08/17 (BST)2017/08/30 19:22 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
20:09 Wed 30/08/17 (BST)2017/08/30 19:09 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Straight Pool stats reset from Ranking 608.3 (1,119th) Maximum 675.0 Wins 8 (15.7%) Losses 43 (84.3%) Turn Success 1,044 of 1,524 (68.5%) Greatest Run 15 Run Today 12
20:09 Wed 30/08/17 (BST)2017/08/30 19:09 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Killer Pool stats reset from Ranked Games 19 / 50 Ranking 652.2 (888th) Maximum 679.6 Wins 3 (14.3%) Losses 18 (85.7%) Turn Success 143 of 207 (69.1%) Safeties 19 of 136 (14.0%) Overall 83.1%
20:09 Wed 30/08/17 (BST)2017/08/30 19:09 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Pool UK stats reset from Ranked Games 37 / 50 Ranking 666.1 (1,343rd) Maximum 682.1 Wins 21 (56.8%) Losses 16 (43.2%) Micro Tourny Wins 1
20:09 Wed 30/08/17 (BST)2017/08/30 19:09 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
9 Ball Billiards stats reset from Ranked Games 3 / 50 Ranking 675.3 (811th) Maximum 678.0 Wins 1 (33.3%) Losses 2 (66.7%)
20:09 Wed 30/08/17 (BST)2017/08/30 19:09 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Billiards stats reset from Ranked Games 24 / 50 Ranking 666.1 (1,116th) Maximum 678.2 Wins 10 (41.7%) Losses 14 (58.3%)
20:09 Wed 30/08/17 (BST)2017/08/30 19:09 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Arcade stats reset from Ranked Games 1 / 50 Ranking 672.8 (796th) Maximum 675.0 Wins 0 (0.0%) Losses 1 (100.0%)
20:09 Wed 30/08/17 (BST)2017/08/30 19:09 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
TournaPoints stats reset from Won This Week 3 Won This Month 70 All Time Points Won 70
20:09 Wed 30/08/17 (BST)2017/08/30 19:09 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Game scores reset by self
01:26 Mon 28/08/17 (BST)2017/08/28 00:26 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 3 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the Straight Pool Tournament
23:54 Fri 25/08/17 (BST)2017/08/25 22:54 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 8 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the 8 Ball Tournament
23:00 Thu 24/08/17 (BST)2017/08/24 22:00 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 12 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the 8 Ball Tournament
00:26 Thu 24/08/17 (BST)2017/08/23 23:26 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 5 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 8 Ball Billiards Tournament
23:17 Wed 23/08/17 (BST)2017/08/23 22:17 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
01:35 Sat 19/08/17 (BST)2017/08/19 00:35 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 12 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the Straight Speed Tournament
00:31 Sat 19/08/17 (BST)2017/08/18 23:31 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 6 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the Random Reverse Tournament
12:42 Thu 17/08/17 (BST)2017/08/17 11:42 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 24 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the 8 Ball UK Marathon Tournament
23:50 Wed 16/08/17 (BST)2017/08/16 22:50 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Straight Pool stats reset from Ranking 599.9 (1,150th) Maximum 675.0 Wins 3 (5.6%) Losses 51 (94.4%) Turn Success 676 of 1,035 (65.3%) Greatest Run 13 Run Today 9
23:50 Wed 16/08/17 (BST)2017/08/16 22:50 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Killer Pool stats reset from Ranked Games 5 / 50 Ranking 659.5 (840th) Maximum 675.0 Wins 0 (0.0%) Losses 5 (100.0%) Turn Success 23 of 39 (59.0%) Safeties 5 of 22 (22.7%) Overall 81.7%
Pages: 1
2
3