irisxox

Player Details
irisxox

Pages: 123
4
569
DateEvent
07:16 Sun 24/06/18 (BST)2018/06/24 06:16 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Won the 8 Ball Arcade Tournament, winning 28 TournaPoints!
08:39 Sat 23/06/18 (BST)2018/06/23 07:39 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 8 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the Random Reverse Tournament
22:20 Thu 21/06/18 (BST)2018/06/21 21:20 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 20 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the Random Multi-Discipline Speed
00:46 Wed 20/06/18 (BST)2018/06/19 23:46 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Random stats reset from Tournament Wins 2
00:46 Wed 20/06/18 (BST)2018/06/19 23:46 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Straight Pool stats reset from Ranking 602.3 (959th) Maximum 679.2 Wins 7 (17.9%) Losses 32 (82.1%) Turn Success 457 of 661 (69.1%) Greatest Run 22 Tournament Wins 1
00:46 Wed 20/06/18 (BST)2018/06/19 23:46 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Killer Pool stats reset from Ranking 572.3 (919th) Maximum 680.0 Wins 413 (22.7%) Losses 1,408 (77.3%) Turn Success 11,353 of 16,040 (70.8%) Safeties 2,118 of 10,802 (19.6%) Overall 90.4%
00:46 Wed 20/06/18 (BST)2018/06/19 23:46 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Pool UK stats reset from Ranking 592.9 (1,341st) Maximum 690.4 Wins 134 (32.5%) Losses 278 (67.5%) Run Outs 1 Micro Tourny Wins 17
00:46 Wed 20/06/18 (BST)2018/06/19 23:46 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
9 Ball Billiards stats reset from Ranking 617.8 (1,094th) Maximum 695.1 Wins 91 (30.2%) Losses 210 (69.8%)
00:46 Wed 20/06/18 (BST)2018/06/19 23:46 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Billiards stats reset from Ranking 617.5 (1,139th) Maximum 681.8 Wins 85 (22.7%) Losses 289 (77.3%) Seven Ballings 1 Tournament Wins 1
00:46 Wed 20/06/18 (BST)2018/06/19 23:46 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
9 Ball Arcade stats reset from Ranking 648.6 (1,042nd) Maximum 679.1 Wins 72 (32.9%) Losses 147 (67.1%) Run Outs 4 Golden Breaks 1 Tournament Wins 2 Micro Tourny Wins 15
00:46 Wed 20/06/18 (BST)2018/06/19 23:46 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Arcade stats reset from Ranking 642.9 (964th) Maximum 683.8 Wins 23 (31.5%) Losses 50 (68.5%) Tournament Wins 1
00:46 Wed 20/06/18 (BST)2018/06/19 23:46 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
TournaPoints stats reset from Won This Week 7 Won This Month 190 All Time Points Won 1,936
00:46 Wed 20/06/18 (BST)2018/06/19 23:46 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Game scores reset by self
01:34 Mon 18/06/18 (BST)2018/06/18 00:34 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 7 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 8 Ball Arcade Tournament
23:53 Sun 17/06/18 (BST)2018/06/17 22:53 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
08:40 Sun 17/06/18 (BST)2018/06/17 07:40 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 20 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the 8 Ball Marathon Tournament
08:17 Sun 17/06/18 (BST)2018/06/17 07:17 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
07:40 Sun 17/06/18 (BST)2018/06/17 06:40 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Won the 9 Ball Arcade Reverse Speed Tournament, winning 14 TournaPoints!
06:37 Sun 17/06/18 (BST)2018/06/17 05:37 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 6 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 9 Ball Marathon Tournament
05:55 Sun 17/06/18 (BST)2018/06/17 04:55 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 8 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the Straight Pool Speed Tournament
09:28 Sat 16/06/18 (BST)2018/06/16 08:28 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 6 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 9 Ball Arcade Tournament
08:11 Sat 16/06/18 (BST)2018/06/16 07:11 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 8 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 8 Ball Marathon Tournament
06:24 Sat 16/06/18 (BST)2018/06/16 05:24 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 5 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 8 Ball Arcade Tournament
23:24 Wed 13/06/18 (BST)2018/06/13 22:24 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Won the Random Reverse Tournament, winning 70 TournaPoints!
00:30 Thu 07/06/18 (BST)2018/06/06 23:30 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 9 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 9 Ball Arcade Tournament
Pages: 123
4
569