jenny

Player Details
jenny

Pages:
1
239
DateEvent
21:23 Sat 09/06/18 (BST)2018/06/09 20:23 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 20 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the 9 Ball Arcade Tournament
09:44 Sat 09/06/18 (BST)2018/06/09 08:44 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Killer Pool stats reset from Ranked Games 1 / 50 Ranking 673.2 (448th) Maximum 675.0 Wins 0 (0.0%) Losses 1 (100.0%) Turn Success 7 of 7 (100.0%) Safeties 0 of 7 (0.0%) Overall 100.0%
09:44 Sat 09/06/18 (BST)2018/06/09 08:44 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Pool UK stats reset from Ranked Games 0 / 50 Ranking 675.0 (872nd) Maximum 675.0 Wins 0 (0.0%) Losses 0 (0.0%) Micro Tourny Wins 1
09:44 Sat 09/06/18 (BST)2018/06/09 08:44 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
9 Ball Arcade stats reset from Ranked Games 40 / 50 Ranking 669.4 (854th) Maximum 678.7 Wins 24 (38.7%) Losses 38 (61.3%) Run Outs 1
09:44 Sat 09/06/18 (BST)2018/06/09 08:44 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Game scores reset by self
20:17 Thu 31/05/18 (BST)2018/05/31 19:17 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
09:09 Thu 31/05/18 (BST)2018/05/31 08:09 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Straight Pool stats reset from Ranked Games 1 / 30 Ranking 671.4 (537th) Maximum 675.0 Wins 0 (0.0%) Losses 1 (100.0%) Turn Success 30 of 45 (66.7%) Greatest Run 6
09:09 Thu 31/05/18 (BST)2018/05/31 08:09 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Killer Pool stats reset from Ranked Games 8 / 50 Ranking 672.9 (457th) Maximum 675.0 Wins 4 (40.0%) Losses 6 (60.0%) Turn Success 52 of 73 (71.2%) Safeties 5 of 49 (10.2%) Overall 81.4%
09:09 Thu 31/05/18 (BST)2018/05/31 08:09 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Pool UK stats reset from Ranked Games 33 / 50 Ranking 667.9 (1,091st) Maximum 688.1 Wins 19 (44.2%) Losses 24 (55.8%) Micro Tourny Wins 5
09:09 Thu 31/05/18 (BST)2018/05/31 08:09 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
9 Ball Billiards stats reset from Ranked Games 3 / 50 Ranking 674.3 (713th) Maximum 677.4 Wins 1 (33.3%) Losses 2 (66.7%)
09:09 Thu 31/05/18 (BST)2018/05/31 08:09 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Billiards stats reset from Ranked Games 5 / 50 Ranking 658.2 (1,018th) Maximum 675.0 Wins 0 (0.0%) Losses 5 (100.0%)
09:09 Thu 31/05/18 (BST)2018/05/31 08:09 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
9 Ball Arcade stats reset from Ranking 666.3 (898th) Maximum 680.6 Wins 94 (46.1%) Losses 110 (53.9%) Run Outs 2 Golden Breaks 3 Micro Tourny Wins 6
09:09 Thu 31/05/18 (BST)2018/05/31 08:09 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Arcade stats reset from Ranked Games 4 / 50 Ranking 673.2 (670th) Maximum 677.3 Wins 1 (25.0%) Losses 3 (75.0%)
09:09 Thu 31/05/18 (BST)2018/05/31 08:09 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
TournaPoints stats reset from Won This Week 32 Won This Month 32 All Time Points Won 32
09:09 Thu 31/05/18 (BST)2018/05/31 08:09 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Game scores reset by self
14:47 Wed 30/05/18 (BST)2018/05/30 13:47 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
18:47 Tue 29/05/18 (BST)2018/05/29 17:47 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 4 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 8 Ball UK Speed Tournament
20:22 Mon 28/05/18 (BST)2018/05/28 19:22 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
14:43 Mon 28/05/18 (BST)2018/05/28 13:43 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 16 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the 9 Ball Arcade Reverse Speed Tournament
14:26 Mon 28/05/18 (BST)2018/05/28 13:26 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 12 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the 8 Ball UK Tournament
14:17 Mon 28/05/18 (BST)2018/05/28 13:17 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
17:22 Fri 25/05/18 (BST)2018/05/25 16:22 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
08:23 Fri 25/05/18 (BST)2018/05/25 07:23 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
20:22 Thu 24/05/18 (BST)2018/05/24 19:22 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
20:17 Thu 24/05/18 (BST)2018/05/24 19:17 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Pages:
1
239