jenny

Player Details
jenny

Pages: 123
4
56
DateEvent
08:51 Sun 11/06/17 (BST)2017/06/11 07:51 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Killer Pool stats reset from Ranked Games 2 / 50 Ranking 668.5 (740th) Maximum 675.0 Wins 0 (0.0%) Losses 2 (100.0%) Turn Success 8 of 15 (53.3%) Safeties 3 of 8 (37.5%) Overall 90.8%
08:51 Sun 11/06/17 (BST)2017/06/11 07:51 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Pool UK stats reset from Ranked Games 2 / 50 Ranking 669.3 (1,374th) Maximum 675.0 Wins 0 (0.0%) Losses 2 (100.0%)
08:51 Sun 11/06/17 (BST)2017/06/11 07:51 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
9 Ball Arcade stats reset from Ranked Games 2 / 50 Ranking 676.0 (639th) Maximum 677.6 Wins 1 (50.0%) Losses 1 (50.0%)
08:51 Sun 11/06/17 (BST)2017/06/11 07:51 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Game scores reset by self
21:39 Wed 07/06/17 (BST)2017/06/07 20:39 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Pool UK stats reset from Ranked Games 17 / 50 Ranking 666.8 (1,447th) Maximum 676.9 Wins 9 (52.9%) Losses 8 (47.1%) Micro Tourny Wins 2
21:39 Wed 07/06/17 (BST)2017/06/07 20:39 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
9 Ball Billiards stats reset from Ranked Games 3 / 50 Ranking 672.3 (1,037th) Maximum 675.0 Wins 0 (0.0%) Losses 3 (100.0%)
21:39 Wed 07/06/17 (BST)2017/06/07 20:39 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Billiards stats reset from Ranked Games 5 / 50 Ranking 670.9 (1,096th) Maximum 675.0 Wins 1 (20.0%) Losses 4 (80.0%)
21:39 Wed 07/06/17 (BST)2017/06/07 20:39 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
9 Ball Arcade stats reset from Ranked Games 32 / 50 Ranking 675.9 (651st) Maximum 680.9 Wins 15 (46.9%) Losses 17 (53.1%) Micro Tourny Wins 3
21:39 Wed 07/06/17 (BST)2017/06/07 20:39 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
TournaPoints stats reset from All Time Points Won 6
21:39 Wed 07/06/17 (BST)2017/06/07 20:39 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Game scores reset by self
20:24 Mon 05/06/17 (BST)2017/06/05 19:24 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
08:22 Sat 03/06/17 (BST)2017/06/03 07:22 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
23:17 Fri 02/06/17 (BST)2017/06/02 22:17 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
09:34 Wed 31/05/17 (BST)2017/05/31 08:34 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 6 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 8 Ball UK Marathon Tournament
08:25 Wed 31/05/17 (BST)2017/05/31 07:25 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
08:17 Wed 31/05/17 (BST)2017/05/31 07:17 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
18:31 Tue 30/05/17 (BST)2017/05/30 17:31 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Killer Pool stats reset from Ranked Games 2 / 50 Ranking 669.5 (723rd) Maximum 675.0 Wins 0 (0.0%) Losses 2 (100.0%) Turn Success 16 of 22 (72.7%) Safeties 3 of 15 (20.0%) Overall 92.7%
18:31 Tue 30/05/17 (BST)2017/05/30 17:31 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Pool UK stats reset from Ranked Games 22 / 50 Ranking 674.9 (1,108th) Maximum 682.5 Wins 14 (63.6%) Losses 8 (36.4%) Tournament Wins 1 Micro Tourny Wins 9
18:31 Tue 30/05/17 (BST)2017/05/30 17:31 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
9 Ball Billiards stats reset from Ranked Games 16 / 50 Ranking 681.4 (730th) Maximum 685.4 Wins 6 (37.5%) Losses 10 (62.5%)
18:31 Tue 30/05/17 (BST)2017/05/30 17:31 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Billiards stats reset from Ranked Games 19 / 50 Ranking 664.1 (1,255th) Maximum 675.0 Wins 7 (36.8%) Losses 12 (63.2%)
18:31 Tue 30/05/17 (BST)2017/05/30 17:31 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
9 Ball Arcade stats reset from Ranking 666.6 (1,174th) Maximum 677.7 Wins 19 (36.5%) Losses 33 (63.5%) Tournament Wins 1 Micro Tourny Wins 15
18:31 Tue 30/05/17 (BST)2017/05/30 17:31 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Arcade stats reset from Ranked Games 6 / 50 Ranking 675.5 (665th) Maximum 678.7 Wins 2 (33.3%) Losses 4 (66.7%)
18:31 Tue 30/05/17 (BST)2017/05/30 17:31 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
TournaPoints stats reset from Won This Week 37 Won This Month 112 All Time Points Won 126
18:31 Tue 30/05/17 (BST)2017/05/30 17:31 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Game scores reset by self
14:22 Tue 30/05/17 (BST)2017/05/30 13:22 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Pages: 123
4
56