parallax

Player Details
parallax

Pages: 1
2
3
DateEvent
01:20 Fri 06/04/18 (BST)2018/04/06 00:20 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 28 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the Random Multi-Discipline Speed
00:48 Fri 06/04/18 (BST)2018/04/05 23:48 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Straight Pool - parallax got 64 successive pots
22:40 Wed 04/04/18 (BST)2018/04/04 21:40 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 44 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the 8 Ball Tournament
21:15 Wed 04/04/18 (BST)2018/04/04 20:15 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Won the 8 Ball Tournament, winning 98 TournaPoints!
03:27 Wed 04/04/18 (BST)2018/04/04 02:27 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 6 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the Random Reverse Tournament
23:34 Tue 03/04/18 (BST)2018/04/03 22:34 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Billiards - parallax broke and cleared up!
16:49 Tue 03/04/18 (BST)2018/04/03 15:49 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 8 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 8 Ball UK Marathon Tournament
15:50 Tue 03/04/18 (BST)2018/04/03 14:50 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Pool UK - parallax broke and cleared up!
23:46 Mon 02/04/18 (BST)2018/04/02 22:46 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Killer Pool stats reset from Ranked Games 1 / 50 Ranking 673.7 (430th) Maximum 675.0 Wins 0 (0.0%) Losses 1 (100.0%) Turn Success 24 of 29 (82.8%) Safeties 4 of 22 (18.2%) Overall 100.9%
23:46 Mon 02/04/18 (BST)2018/04/02 22:46 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
9 Ball Billiards stats reset from Ranked Games 10 / 50 Ranking 675.6 (666th) Maximum 680.4 Wins 5 (50.0%) Losses 5 (50.0%)
23:46 Mon 02/04/18 (BST)2018/04/02 22:46 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Billiards stats reset from Ranked Games 10 / 50 Ranking 699.4 (381st) Maximum 699.4 Wins 6 (60.0%) Losses 4 (40.0%) Tournament Wins 1
23:46 Mon 02/04/18 (BST)2018/04/02 22:46 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
TournaPoints stats reset from Won Today 84 Won This Week 84 Won This Month 84 All Time Points Won 84
23:46 Mon 02/04/18 (BST)2018/04/02 22:46 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Game scores reset by self
21:25 Mon 02/04/18 (BST)2018/04/02 20:25 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Won the 8 Ball Billiards Tournament, winning 84 TournaPoints!
19:10 Mon 02/04/18 (BST)2018/04/02 18:10 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Killer Pool stats reset from Ranked Games 15 / 50 Ranking 651.7 (729th) Maximum 675.0 Wins 0 (0.0%) Losses 15 (100.0%) Turn Success 165 of 220 (75.0%) Safeties 31 of 153 (20.3%) Overall 95.3%
19:10 Mon 02/04/18 (BST)2018/04/02 18:10 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Pool UK stats reset from Ranked Games 8 / 50 Ranking 680.7 (658th) Maximum 682.8 Wins 4 (50.0%) Losses 4 (50.0%)
19:10 Mon 02/04/18 (BST)2018/04/02 18:10 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
9 Ball Arcade stats reset from Ranked Games 10 / 50 Ranking 684.5 (340th) Maximum 686.7 Wins 5 (50.0%) Losses 5 (50.0%) Run Outs 3
19:10 Mon 02/04/18 (BST)2018/04/02 18:10 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
TournaPoints stats reset from Won This Month 24 All Time Points Won 24
19:10 Mon 02/04/18 (BST)2018/04/02 18:10 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Game scores reset by self
22:27 Sun 01/04/18 (BST)2018/04/01 21:27 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 24 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the 9 Ball Arcade Marathon
14:45 Sun 01/04/18 (BST)2018/04/01 13:45 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Straight Pool stats reset from Ranked Games 2 / 30 Ranking 679.1 (326th) Maximum 681.0 Wins 1 (50.0%) Losses 1 (50.0%) Turn Success 64 of 77 (83.1%) Greatest Run 19
14:45 Sun 01/04/18 (BST)2018/04/01 13:45 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Pool UK stats reset from Ranked Games 1 / 50 Ranking 673.2 (919th) Maximum 675.0 Wins 0 (0.0%) Losses 1 (100.0%)
14:45 Sun 01/04/18 (BST)2018/04/01 13:45 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
9 Ball Billiards stats reset from Ranked Games 7 / 50 Ranking 686.7 (513th) Maximum 686.7 Wins 5 (71.4%) Losses 2 (28.6%)
14:45 Sun 01/04/18 (BST)2018/04/01 13:45 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
9 Ball Arcade stats reset from Ranked Games 1 / 50 Ranking 678.2 (427th) Maximum 678.2 Wins 1 (100.0%) Losses 0 (0.0%) Tournament Wins 1
14:45 Sun 01/04/18 (BST)2018/04/01 13:45 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
TournaPoints stats reset from Won This Week 44 All Time Points Won 44
Pages: 1
2
3