silence_hill

Player Details
silence_hill
Medal×3  Medal×14  Medal×78 

Pages: 18687
88
899095
DateEvent
13:53 Thu 18/05/17 (BST)2017/05/18 12:53 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Game scores reset by self
12:54 Thu 18/05/17 (BST)2017/05/18 11:54 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 6 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 9 Ball Marathon Tournament
11:53 Thu 18/05/17 (BST)2017/05/18 10:53 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 5 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the Straight Pool Speed Tournament
11:39 Thu 18/05/17 (BST)2017/05/18 10:39 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Straight Pool stats reset from Ranked Games 2 / 30 Ranking 677.2 (411th) Maximum 681.2 Wins 1 (50.0%) Losses 1 (50.0%) Turn Success 67 of 84 (79.8%) Greatest Run 14 Run Today 14
11:39 Thu 18/05/17 (BST)2017/05/18 10:39 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Billiards stats reset from Ranked Games 4 / 50 Ranking 690.6 (572nd) Maximum 690.6 Wins 3 (75.0%) Losses 1 (25.0%) Tournament Wins 1
11:39 Thu 18/05/17 (BST)2017/05/18 10:39 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
TournaPoints stats reset from Won This Week 28 Won This Month 28 All Time Points Won 28
11:39 Thu 18/05/17 (BST)2017/05/18 10:39 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Game scores reset by self
00:25 Wed 17/05/17 (BST)2017/05/16 23:25 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Won the 8 Ball Tournament, winning 28 TournaPoints!
21:24 Tue 16/05/17 (BST)2017/05/16 20:24 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Pool UK stats reset from Ranked Games 1 / 50 Ranking 678.2 (937th) Maximum 678.2 Wins 1 (100.0%) Losses 0 (0.0%)
21:24 Tue 16/05/17 (BST)2017/05/16 20:24 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Billiards stats reset from Ranked Games 1 / 50 Ranking 671.4 (1,097th) Maximum 675.0 Wins 0 (0.0%) Losses 1 (100.0%)
21:24 Tue 16/05/17 (BST)2017/05/16 20:24 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
TournaPoints stats reset from Won Today 20 Won This Week 20 Won This Month 20 All Time Points Won 20
21:24 Tue 16/05/17 (BST)2017/05/16 20:24 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Game scores reset by self
21:23 Tue 16/05/17 (BST)2017/05/16 20:23 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 20 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the Random Multi-Discipline Speed
14:49 Tue 16/05/17 (BST)2017/05/16 13:49 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
9 Ball Arcade stats reset from Ranked Games 8 / 50 Ranking 681.5 (439th) Maximum 683.2 Wins 5 (62.5%) Losses 3 (37.5%)
14:49 Tue 16/05/17 (BST)2017/05/16 13:49 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
TournaPoints stats reset from Won Today 44 Won This Week 44 Won This Month 44 All Time Points Won 44
14:49 Tue 16/05/17 (BST)2017/05/16 13:49 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Game scores reset by self
14:49 Tue 16/05/17 (BST)2017/05/16 13:49 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 44 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the 9 Ball Arcade Reverse Speed Tournament
13:26 Tue 16/05/17 (BST)2017/05/16 12:26 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Straight Pool stats reset from Ranked Games 2 / 30 Ranking 676.6 (491st) Maximum 683.3 Wins 1 (50.0%) Losses 1 (50.0%) Turn Success 38 of 41 (92.7%) Greatest Run 24
13:26 Tue 16/05/17 (BST)2017/05/16 12:26 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Killer Pool stats reset from Ranked Games 1 / 50 Ranking 673.7 (572nd) Maximum 675.0 Wins 0 (0.0%) Losses 1 (100.0%) Turn Success 12 of 17 (70.6%) Safeties 3 of 11 (27.3%) Overall 97.9%
13:26 Tue 16/05/17 (BST)2017/05/16 12:26 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Billiards stats reset from Ranked Games 0 / 50 Ranking 675.0 (921st) Maximum 675.0 Wins 19 (63.3%) Losses 11 (36.7%) Seven Ballings 1
13:26 Tue 16/05/17 (BST)2017/05/16 12:26 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
TournaPoints stats reset from Won This Week 20 Won This Month 20 All Time Points Won 20
13:26 Tue 16/05/17 (BST)2017/05/16 12:26 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Game scores reset by self
21:45 Mon 15/05/17 (BST)2017/05/15 20:45 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 20 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the Straight Pool Tournament
20:25 Mon 15/05/17 (BST)2017/05/15 19:25 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
9 Ball Billiards stats reset from Ranked Games 1 / 50 Ranking 672.7 (1,031st) Maximum 675.0 Wins 0 (0.0%) Losses 1 (100.0%)
20:25 Mon 15/05/17 (BST)2017/05/15 19:25 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
TournaPoints stats reset from All Time Points Won 0
Pages: 18687
88
899095