vixen__xox

Player Details
vixen__xox

Pages: 134
5
67
DateEvent
02:22 Mon 15/05/17 (BST)2017/05/15 01:22 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
02:17 Mon 15/05/17 (BST)2017/05/15 01:17 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
02:10 Mon 15/05/17 (BST)2017/05/15 01:10 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Won the 8 Ball Arcade Tournament, winning 14 TournaPoints!
02:43 Sat 13/05/17 (BST)2017/05/13 01:43 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 11 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the Random Reverse Tournament
01:42 Sat 13/05/17 (BST)2017/05/13 00:42 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Random stats reset from Tournament Wins 1
01:42 Sat 13/05/17 (BST)2017/05/13 00:42 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Killer Pool stats reset from Ranked Games 37 / 50 Ranking 676.3 (490th) Maximum 686.9 Wins 18 (37.5%) Losses 30 (62.5%) Turn Success 398 of 512 (77.7%) Safeties 79 of 375 (21.1%) Overall 98.8%
01:42 Sat 13/05/17 (BST)2017/05/13 00:42 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Pool UK stats reset from Ranked Games 16 / 50 Ranking 688.4 (719th) Maximum 689.9 Wins 18 (51.4%) Losses 17 (48.6%) Tournament Wins 1 Micro Tourny Wins 2
01:42 Sat 13/05/17 (BST)2017/05/13 00:42 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
9 Ball Billiards stats reset from Ranking 726.1 (307th) Maximum 726.1 Wins 37 (53.6%) Losses 32 (46.4%) Run Outs 2 Tournament Wins 4
01:42 Sat 13/05/17 (BST)2017/05/13 00:42 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Billiards stats reset from Ranking 670.5 (1,138th) Maximum 696.5 Wins 86 (42.0%) Losses 119 (58.0%) Seven Ballings 3 Tournament Wins 1
01:42 Sat 13/05/17 (BST)2017/05/13 00:42 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
9 Ball Arcade stats reset from Ranked Games 12 / 50 Ranking 673.3 (895th) Maximum 679.1 Wins 5 (41.7%) Losses 7 (58.3%) Micro Tourny Wins 1
01:42 Sat 13/05/17 (BST)2017/05/13 00:42 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Arcade stats reset from Ranked Games 17 / 50 Ranking 658.9 (1,248th) Maximum 678.9 Wins 3 (17.6%) Losses 14 (82.4%)
01:42 Sat 13/05/17 (BST)2017/05/13 00:42 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
TournaPoints stats reset from Won This Week 125 Won This Month 403 All Time Points Won 531
01:42 Sat 13/05/17 (BST)2017/05/13 00:42 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Game scores reset by self
23:33 Fri 12/05/17 (BST)2017/05/12 22:33 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 6 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 9 Ball Arcade Marathon
10:32 Wed 10/05/17 (BST)2017/05/10 09:32 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Won the 9 Ball Tournament, winning 70 TournaPoints!
08:20 Wed 10/05/17 (BST)2017/05/10 07:20 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
08:18 Wed 10/05/17 (BST)2017/05/10 07:18 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 3 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the Random Multi-Discipline
05:45 Wed 10/05/17 (BST)2017/05/10 04:45 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 6 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 8 Ball Marathon Tournament
02:35 Wed 10/05/17 (BST)2017/05/10 01:35 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Won the 9 Ball Marathon Tournament, winning 14 TournaPoints!
02:10 Wed 10/05/17 (BST)2017/05/10 01:10 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Won the 8 Ball UK marathon, winning 14 TournaPoints!
01:20 Wed 10/05/17 (BST)2017/05/10 00:20 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 12 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the 9 Ball Arcade Tournament
23:19 Sun 07/05/17 (BST)2017/05/07 22:19 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 10 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the The 8 Ball Arcade Grand Prix 2016
06:41 Sat 06/05/17 (BST)2017/05/06 05:41 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 6 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 9 Ball Tournament
03:33 Sat 06/05/17 (BST)2017/05/06 02:33 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 44 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the 9 Ball Marathon Tournament
03:07 Wed 03/05/17 (BST)2017/05/03 02:07 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Won the 9 Ball Marathon Tournament, winning 70 TournaPoints!
Pages: 134
5
67