_knightmare_

Player Details
_knightmare_

DateEvent
02:46 Sun 09/09/18 (BST)2018/09/09 01:46 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Billiards - _knightmare_ broke and cleared up!
03:18 Mon 06/08/18 (BST)2018/08/06 02:18 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Killer Pool stats reset from Ranked Games 6 / 50 Ranking 680.7 (343rd) Maximum 686.6 Wins 3 (37.5%) Losses 5 (62.5%) Turn Success 59 of 77 (76.6%) Safeties 5 of 54 (9.3%) Overall 85.9%
03:18 Mon 06/08/18 (BST)2018/08/06 02:18 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
9 Ball Billiards stats reset from Ranked Games 46 / 50 Ranking 704.2 (359th) Maximum 704.2 Wins 34 (73.9%) Losses 12 (26.1%)
03:18 Mon 06/08/18 (BST)2018/08/06 02:18 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Game scores reset by self
04:46 Mon 02/07/18 (BST)2018/07/02 03:46 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Straight Pool stats reset from Ranked Games 1 / 30 Ranking 679.5 (322nd) Maximum 679.5 Wins 1 (100.0%) Losses 0 (0.0%) Turn Success 70 of 76 (92.1%) Greatest Run 40 Runs of 30+ 1
04:46 Mon 02/07/18 (BST)2018/07/02 03:46 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Killer Pool stats reset from Ranked Games 10 / 50 Ranking 670.0 (543rd) Maximum 689.6 Wins 4 (33.3%) Losses 8 (66.7%) Turn Success 101 of 130 (77.7%) Safeties 13 of 94 (13.8%) Overall 91.5%
04:46 Mon 02/07/18 (BST)2018/07/02 03:46 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Pool UK stats reset from Ranked Games 30 / 50 Ranking 691.7 (528th) Maximum 691.7 Wins 24 (66.7%) Losses 12 (33.3%)
04:46 Mon 02/07/18 (BST)2018/07/02 03:46 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Billiards stats reset from Ranked Games 0 / 50 Ranking 675.0 (696th) Maximum 675.0 Wins 20 (69.0%) Losses 9 (31.0%) Seven Ballings 1
04:46 Mon 02/07/18 (BST)2018/07/02 03:46 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Game scores reset by self