blackcabman7

Player Details
blackcabman7

Pages:
1
234
DateEvent
22:28 Thu 24/05/18 (BST)2018/05/24 21:28 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 5 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 8 Ball Tournament
21:23 Mon 21/05/18 (BST)2018/05/21 20:23 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 6 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the Random Multi-Discipline Speed
20:23 Mon 21/05/18 (BST)2018/05/21 19:23 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 4 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 8 Ball Billiards Tournament
23:22 Thu 17/05/18 (BST)2018/05/17 22:22 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
23:17 Thu 17/05/18 (BST)2018/05/17 22:17 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
23:15 Thu 17/05/18 (BST)2018/05/17 22:15 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 8 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the 9 Ball Arcade Tournament
22:52 Tue 15/05/18 (BST)2018/05/15 21:52 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 16 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the 8 Ball UK marathon
19:39 Mon 14/05/18 (BST)2018/05/14 18:39 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 12 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the Straight Speed Tournament
16:26 Sun 13/05/18 (BST)2018/05/13 15:26 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 6 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 8 Ball Billiards Tournament
20:31 Wed 09/05/18 (BST)2018/05/09 19:31 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Random stats reset from Tournament Wins 1
20:31 Wed 09/05/18 (BST)2018/05/09 19:31 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Straight Pool stats reset from Ranked Games 12 / 30 Ranking 656.3 (767th) Maximum 677.2 Wins 2 (16.7%) Losses 10 (83.3%) Turn Success 101 of 193 (52.3%) Greatest Run 10
20:31 Wed 09/05/18 (BST)2018/05/09 19:31 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Killer Pool stats reset from Ranked Games 20 / 50 Ranking 632.8 (812th) Maximum 683.0 Wins 6 (26.1%) Losses 17 (73.9%) Turn Success 131 of 187 (70.1%) Safeties 21 of 125 (16.8%) Overall 86.9%
20:31 Wed 09/05/18 (BST)2018/05/09 19:31 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Pool UK stats reset from Ranking 652.3 (1,231st) Maximum 675.8 Wins 48 (33.1%) Losses 97 (66.9%) Seven Ballings 2 Run Outs 1 Micro Tourny Wins 1
20:31 Wed 09/05/18 (BST)2018/05/09 19:31 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
9 Ball Billiards stats reset from Ranking 634.9 (1,077th) Maximum 685.6 Wins 39 (28.1%) Losses 100 (71.9%)
20:31 Wed 09/05/18 (BST)2018/05/09 19:31 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Billiards stats reset from Ranking 637.7 (1,099th) Maximum 675.0 Wins 13 (21.0%) Losses 49 (79.0%) Tournament Wins 3
20:31 Wed 09/05/18 (BST)2018/05/09 19:31 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
9 Ball Arcade stats reset from Ranked Games 18 / 50 Ranking 659.6 (976th) Maximum 675.8 Wins 3 (16.7%) Losses 15 (83.3%) Micro Tourny Wins 1
20:31 Wed 09/05/18 (BST)2018/05/09 19:31 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Arcade stats reset from Ranked Games 38 / 50 Ranking 654.4 (907th) Maximum 683.3 Wins 11 (28.9%) Losses 27 (71.1%) Run Outs 1
20:31 Wed 09/05/18 (BST)2018/05/09 19:31 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
TournaPoints stats reset from Won This Week 35 Won This Month 75 All Time Points Won 598
20:31 Wed 09/05/18 (BST)2018/05/09 19:31 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Game scores reset by self
18:51 Tue 08/05/18 (BST)2018/05/08 17:51 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 10 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 9 Ball Marathon Tournament
23:21 Mon 07/05/18 (BST)2018/05/07 22:21 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 12 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the Straight Pool Tournament
22:28 Mon 07/05/18 (BST)2018/05/07 21:28 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 5 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 9 Ball Tournament
19:18 Mon 07/05/18 (BST)2018/05/07 18:18 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 4 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 9 Ball Speed Tournament
15:38 Mon 07/05/18 (BST)2018/05/07 14:38 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 4 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the Straight Pool Speed Tournament
03:13 Sun 06/05/18 (BST)2018/05/06 02:13 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 10 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 9 Ball Marathon Tournament
Pages:
1
234