irisxox

Player Details
irisxox

Pages:
1
23
DateEvent
21:26 Tue 17/10/17 (BST)2017/10/17 20:26 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 12 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the Straight Pool Tournament
00:24 Tue 10/10/17 (BST)2017/10/09 23:24 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 5 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 8 Ball Arcade Tournament
01:18 Sun 08/10/17 (BST)2017/10/08 00:18 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 3 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the Straight Speed Tournament
20:40 Thu 05/10/17 (BST)2017/10/05 19:40 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 7 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 8 Ball Arcade Tournament
20:28 Wed 27/09/17 (BST)2017/09/27 19:28 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 11 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the Super Tournament
15:21 Sun 24/09/17 (BST)2017/09/24 14:21 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 4 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the Straight Pool Speed Tournament
00:29 Wed 20/09/17 (BST)2017/09/19 23:29 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 3 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 8 Ball Arcade Tournament
00:12 Wed 20/09/17 (BST)2017/09/19 23:12 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 6 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 8 Ball Tournament
23:33 Tue 19/09/17 (BST)2017/09/19 22:33 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 12 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the Straight Pool Tournament
01:17 Tue 19/09/17 (BST)2017/09/19 00:17 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 4 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 8 Ball Billiards Tournament
01:20 Sat 16/09/17 (BST)2017/09/16 00:20 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Won the 8 Ball Arcade Tournament, winning 28 TournaPoints!
00:22 Fri 15/09/17 (BST)2017/09/14 23:22 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 12 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the 8 Ball Arcade Tournament
23:17 Thu 14/09/17 (BST)2017/09/14 22:17 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
18:46 Tue 12/09/17 (BST)2017/09/12 17:46 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 4 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 8 Ball UK Speed Tournament
22:28 Sat 09/09/17 (BST)2017/09/09 21:28 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 3 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the Straight Speed Tournament
16:28 Wed 06/09/17 (BST)2017/09/06 15:28 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 5 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 8 Ball Arcade Tournament
01:19 Sat 02/09/17 (BST)2017/09/02 00:19 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Arcade - irisxox potted the 8 ball off the break!
21:42 Wed 30/08/17 (BST)2017/08/30 20:42 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 6 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 8 Ball Arcade Marathon Tournament
20:22 Wed 30/08/17 (BST)2017/08/30 19:22 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
20:09 Wed 30/08/17 (BST)2017/08/30 19:09 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Straight Pool stats reset from Ranking 608.3 (1,119th) Maximum 675.0 Wins 8 (15.7%) Losses 43 (84.3%) Turn Success 1,044 of 1,524 (68.5%) Greatest Run 15 Run Today 12
20:09 Wed 30/08/17 (BST)2017/08/30 19:09 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Killer Pool stats reset from Ranked Games 19 / 50 Ranking 652.2 (888th) Maximum 679.6 Wins 3 (14.3%) Losses 18 (85.7%) Turn Success 143 of 207 (69.1%) Safeties 19 of 136 (14.0%) Overall 83.1%
20:09 Wed 30/08/17 (BST)2017/08/30 19:09 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Pool UK stats reset from Ranked Games 37 / 50 Ranking 666.1 (1,343rd) Maximum 682.1 Wins 21 (56.8%) Losses 16 (43.2%) Micro Tourny Wins 1
20:09 Wed 30/08/17 (BST)2017/08/30 19:09 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
9 Ball Billiards stats reset from Ranked Games 3 / 50 Ranking 675.3 (811th) Maximum 678.0 Wins 1 (33.3%) Losses 2 (66.7%)
20:09 Wed 30/08/17 (BST)2017/08/30 19:09 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Billiards stats reset from Ranked Games 24 / 50 Ranking 666.1 (1,116th) Maximum 678.2 Wins 10 (41.7%) Losses 14 (58.3%)
20:09 Wed 30/08/17 (BST)2017/08/30 19:09 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Arcade stats reset from Ranked Games 1 / 50 Ranking 672.8 (796th) Maximum 675.0 Wins 0 (0.0%) Losses 1 (100.0%)
Pages:
1
23