vixen__xox

Player Details
vixen__xox

Pages:
1
234
DateEvent
22:33 Sun 18/06/17 (BST)2017/06/18 21:33 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
9 Ball Billiards - vixen__xox ran the rack!
04:07 Fri 16/06/17 (BST)2017/06/16 03:07 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 5 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 8 Ball Tournament
03:05 Fri 16/06/17 (BST)2017/06/16 02:05 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 24 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the 9 Ball Marathon Tournament
02:23 Fri 16/06/17 (BST)2017/06/16 01:23 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
02:17 Fri 16/06/17 (BST)2017/06/16 01:17 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 12 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the Random Multi-Discipline Speed
02:10 Fri 16/06/17 (BST)2017/06/16 01:10 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
9 Ball Billiards - vixen__xox ran the rack!
08:59 Sat 10/06/17 (BST)2017/06/10 07:59 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 6 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 8 Ball UK marathon
08:05 Sat 10/06/17 (BST)2017/06/10 07:05 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Killer Pool stats reset from Ranked Games 5 / 50 Ranking 695.4 (318th) Maximum 695.4 Wins 7 (70.0%) Losses 3 (30.0%) Turn Success 60 of 71 (84.5%) Safeties 10 of 57 (17.5%) Overall 102.1%
08:05 Sat 10/06/17 (BST)2017/06/10 07:05 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Billiards stats reset from Ranked Games 7 / 50 Ranking 673.1 (965th) Maximum 675.5 Wins 2 (28.6%) Losses 5 (71.4%)
08:05 Sat 10/06/17 (BST)2017/06/10 07:05 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
9 Ball Arcade stats reset from Ranked Games 0 / 50 Ranking 675.0 (751st) Maximum 675.0 Wins 0 (0.0%) Losses 0 (0.0%) Tournament Wins 1
08:05 Sat 10/06/17 (BST)2017/06/10 07:05 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
TournaPoints stats reset from Won Today 17 Won This Week 17 Won This Month 17 All Time Points Won 17
08:05 Sat 10/06/17 (BST)2017/06/10 07:05 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Game scores reset by self
07:10 Sat 10/06/17 (BST)2017/06/10 06:10 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Won the 9 Ball Arcade Tournament, winning 14 TournaPoints!
04:31 Sat 10/06/17 (BST)2017/06/10 03:31 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 3 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 8 Ball Billiards Tournament
02:48 Sat 10/06/17 (BST)2017/06/10 01:48 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Killer Pool stats reset from Ranked Games 7 / 50 Ranking 664.1 (844th) Maximum 675.0 Wins 0 (0.0%) Losses 7 (100.0%) Turn Success 73 of 96 (76.0%) Safeties 17 of 69 (24.6%) Overall 100.7%
02:48 Sat 10/06/17 (BST)2017/06/10 01:48 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
9 Ball Billiards stats reset from Ranked Games 5 / 50 Ranking 665.6 (1,235th) Maximum 675.0 Wins 0 (0.0%) Losses 5 (100.0%)
02:48 Sat 10/06/17 (BST)2017/06/10 01:48 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Billiards stats reset from Ranked Games 3 / 50 Ranking 684.2 (635th) Maximum 684.2 Wins 2 (66.7%) Losses 1 (33.3%) Tournament Wins 1
02:48 Sat 10/06/17 (BST)2017/06/10 01:48 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
9 Ball Arcade stats reset from Ranked Games 1 / 50 Ranking 673.0 (923rd) Maximum 675.0 Wins 0 (0.0%) Losses 1 (100.0%)
02:48 Sat 10/06/17 (BST)2017/06/10 01:48 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
TournaPoints stats reset from Won Today 40 Won This Week 40 Won This Month 40 All Time Points Won 40
02:48 Sat 10/06/17 (BST)2017/06/10 01:48 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Game scores reset by self
02:48 Sat 10/06/17 (BST)2017/06/10 01:48 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 12 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the 9 Ball Marathon Tournament
00:20 Sat 10/06/17 (BST)2017/06/09 23:20 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Won the 8 Ball Billiards Tournament, winning 28 TournaPoints!
05:29 Mon 05/06/17 (BST)2017/06/05 04:29 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Random stats reset from Tournament Wins 5
05:29 Mon 05/06/17 (BST)2017/06/05 04:29 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Straight Pool stats reset from Ranked Games 1 / 30 Ranking 677.4 (465th) Maximum 677.4 Wins 1 (100.0%) Losses 0 (0.0%) Turn Success 36 of 43 (83.7%) Greatest Run 8 Tournament Wins 1
05:29 Mon 05/06/17 (BST)2017/06/05 04:29 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Killer Pool stats reset from Ranked Games 31 / 50 Ranking 707.3 (268th) Maximum 713.8 Wins 20 (47.6%) Losses 22 (52.4%) Turn Success 378 of 475 (79.6%) Safeties 70 of 364 (19.2%) Overall 98.8%
Pages:
1
234