sonic activation module

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:04 Mon 25 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
hi need some help ?
hi have this sonic activation module box come up right in the middle of my screen everytime i turn my pc on, i have to keep clicking on the x in corner of box to clear it, this may happen 9 or 10 times b4 it goes. on a saturday night at 12 o clock it does it 4 ages can take up to 10 minutes to clear it, iv tried to take off programmes but it wont have it.
any clues please
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:35 Mon 25 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
what do you mean by a sonic activation module?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:43 Mon 25 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
sorry m8, thats whats written in box when it comes up on screen, it says to insert disc ?? never got disc with the pc when i brought it and it only started coming up on screen about 2 weeks after i got pc, im totally confused with this.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:34 Mon 25 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
could be a virus, run a scan and see if anything comes up.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:46 Mon 25 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
i have got norton anti virus that has not picked anything up, im sorry m8 iv prob not explained it to well hard to no what to put on here about it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:00 Mon 25 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
dr_fedx
dr_fedx
16:30 Mon 25 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
i had that one time it was like a red sonic banner on my desktop but it wouldnt go away, and the mouse would be hidden over it, i thought it was a glitch from an advert or something lol ( i know nothing) anyway i restarted my comp and it was gone
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:30 Mon 25 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
lol wished mine would m8, iv deleted from programmes then re-started pc only to find it still there grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
stupot thnx for that m8, pictures on the site ecxactly the same as i get on my pc. will try it later when i get home from work, thnx again mate
joy1511
joy1511
03:08 Tue 26 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Mate just copy your files and install your operating system again! lol it works for me every time!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:53 Sun 8 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
thank you for your comments and help on this has been sorted now, as far as i can work out its only on "del" computers.
kev

Edited at 22:53 Sun 8/07/07 (BST)
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

sonic activation module

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.