Brian-pay ur respect too Freddie!!!!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:05 Tue 26 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i have started to listen to Queen heavily the last few days n it made me think! should Brian May stop tryin to sponge more money out of Queen n pay his respects to Freddie as no singer alive or dead can replace Freddie or even come close to doing as gud a job at singing as he did!

what do u guys out there think?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:00 Tue 26 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i think brian was just as much apart of queen as freddie was and dont forget freddie was brian did the music so hes entitled to do what he wants with it and good luck to him.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:48 Tue 26 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
yeh but freddie is irriplacable so brian shudnt of even tried it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:48 Wed 27 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
to say that freddie was irreplaceable and not say that brian may is either is farfetched, dont you think?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:36 Wed 27 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
yeh spose so
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:59 Wed 27 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
truth is, wether you like queen or not (which i do) you have to agree that they are up there with the greats, like the beatles, elvis, NIRVANA... and ect

may and murcury both played a part in making that true
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:26 Mon 2 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
thing is, i dont see any dilemma with having a new singer for queen. theyve been writing music since he died, and they need someone to interpret that vocally.it wont really be queen so itll be ok. bit like velvet revolver
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:27 Wed 4 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
mabye like velvet revolver bt there they are a different name so i dont see that as disrespectful to other members that were in g'n'r.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Brian-pay ur respect too Freddie!!!!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.