idea for poolgame

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:15 Thu 28 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i reckon i would be good for the job on pool game alot of people know me i was in the running for the job of mod on here. i dont swear at players or abuse them i show alot of respect to players on this site and i belive i could really do a good job at getting poolgame up and running again i will hold leagues and tournies as often as they r on here.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:19 Thu 28 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
lol you dont know what the poolgamers are like.. its a lot different than here.. you have to be respected on there for bigger players to even speak to you. thats why i propose giving it back to bertie.. or to offer the job to myself (which i doubt you will even tho id do the best job of it).. or to martyn (dawn_patrol).. always been a nice bloke.. never strayed out of line.. respected.. knows most players.. and would do a good job .. though he doesnt play that much anymore..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:46 Thu 28 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i do knw wat the poolgamers are like mate i go on there quite a bit i belive i would be good at it if i was in the running for it on here i should be ok to try for it on there i will host tournys regulary on there as they are on here
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:55 Thu 28 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
u dont get it really.. you'll be treated like nicknax was.. you'll create a tourny and get a tonne of 70s and 60s joinign with the big ones just ignoring you.. get a HUGE player to administrate and you'll get the big players attention
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:09 Thu 28 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
the thing is i will get the big players to do it and i know i will . it aint hard to get people intrested in to summing like that i aint like the other mods. i'm a laugh and dont take things seriously yeah if some one was being abusive or swearing i would but if there having a laugh then i wouldnt i would be good for the job mate
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:50 Thu 28 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
lol. answer me one thing?? what top players do you know.. and actually speak to you?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:09 Thu 28 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Are they members of parliment lars? Are they gods buddies?
raiden
raiden
19:10 Thu 28 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. They 0wnag3.

Edited at 00:11 Fri 29/04/05 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:13 Thu 28 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
lol rich tried poolgame. couldnt hack the standard so came back here.. what a wimp
raiden
raiden
19:13 Thu 28 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Much agreed, then he says you're crap? haha.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:14 Thu 28 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
lol hes right. im terrible
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:02 Fri 29 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
question to lars: from which institute did you originate?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:05 Thu 26 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
evry thread i read thers always fghtin involed n i think lars is sad 4 starting saying crap to evry 1
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

idea for poolgame

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.