Why does this happen?

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:18 Sat 4 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
It says deleted user (ip logged) on some of the posts where someone has deleted or something?
And what happens to your messages. Is there a delete button or do they just keep clocking up and up?

Edited at 15:18 Sat 4/08/07 (BST)
joy1511
joy1511
11:02 Sat 4 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Dont know mate!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:06 Sat 4 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
m_c_r said:
It says deleted user (ip logged) on some of the posts where someone has deleted or something?
And what happens to your messages. Is there a delete button or do they just keep clocking up and up?

Edited at 15:18 Sat 4/08/07 (BST)

That is what happens when a user deletes their accounts.
It makes the forums look messy and personally i think that whenh someone deletes their posts on the forum still have their name ie/

madmiketyson
(deleted user)

instead of
deleted user

which just makes people post things like who is that deleted user.

I dont really know what you mean by messages the posts on the forum or the new offline messaging system?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:26 Sat 4 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
joy1511 said:
Dont know mate!

Then don't post! If you posted a question like that you wouldn't want a comment " Don't know" so don't do it to others.

Back to the point. Just to clarify, when a user deleted his /her profile from the edit profile button it shows the posts they posted as Deleted User. And again I don't really understand your second question.

Josh
joy1511
joy1511
15:33 Sat 4 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
the_hunter said:
joy1511 said:
Dont know mate!

Then don't post! If you posted a question like that you wouldn't want a comment " Don't know" so don't do it to others.

Back to the point. Just to clarify, when a user deleted his /her profile from the edit profile button it shows the posts they posted as Deleted User. And again I don't really understand your second question.

Josh

OKOK sorry!
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Why does this happen?

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.