Graphics problem!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.

niall____ooo
niall____ooo
00:52 Mon 6 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Okay, so I went on to a site called http://www.galacticmag.com to play a form of monopoly (I was bored), and after the download had completed, i had signed up etc., I was connecting to the server when suddenly y laptop froze and I had to restart via the task manager! However, before I restarted, I noticed that the graphics on my screen had changed completely and badly, and after restarting a few times, the screen and all the colours are still messed up ...Anyone got any idea on how to revert back to the way my screen origninally was, this is very frustrating! Thanks
_psmon_
_psmon_
06:13 Mon 6 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Tried right clcking on your desktop > Properties > Settings tab >then checked your screen resolutions and colour quality.
Might help you
av_it_
av_it_
07:30 Mon 6 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
i know that monopoly requires a 3D graphics card 8mb or more so try and make sure you have the requirements before attempting to run it again.

to resolve the probley if psmons advice dont work try doing a system restore ( windows xp) reboot the machine and keep tapping f8 it will bring up a list of options follow the on screen instructions.

Good luck
niall____ooo
niall____ooo
14:57 Mon 6 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Thank you both, kinda did what psmon said, played around with the properties a bit, and it kinda fixed itself...thanks again
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Graphics problem!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.