table bigger

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:06 Mon 2 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
just got new computer and for some reason the pool table and balls are smaller...i tried changing resolution down to 800 640 but didnt change it...how do i make it larger. Its too difficult to play now...heeelllp
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:36 Tue 3 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
unfortunately that is an error that can only be corrected by uninstalling windows service pack 2

i had the same problem and that was the only thing that worked...hope it helps!

SOZ
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:13 Wed 4 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Not that this will help you at all, but i had the same problem when i had Win XP installed, which as prev posted did include SP2, but i am still running SP2 and mine is now fine, but i cannot remember what i did to reslove it, told you it wouldn't help, but at least you have hope that it can be resolved with removing SP2. I'll let you know if i remember what i did.

~JD~
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:17 Thu 5 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Mine is small, and I play fine!

Well.....finish!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:15 Thu 5 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Hey, do you lot never read the instructions?

There's info on how to resolve this problem.

edit:

The game window seems incorrectly sized, how do I fix it?
------------------------------------------------------------------
A problem may occur with Internet Explorer 6.0.2900 Service Pack 2 where a status bar is shown on the bottom of the game window. Please follow these instructions to resolve this problem:
Open up Internet Explorer, select "Tools" from the menu bar, then "Internet Options"
On the dialog that opens, click on the tab "Security", click "Internet", click "Custom Level"
On the second open dialog, scroll down to section "Miscellaneous" then "Allow script-initiated windows without size or position constraints" and select "Enable"
Click OK to close the dialog, OK to close the next dialog
Now, you need to close all the browser windows before reopening

Edited at 17:16 Thu 5/05/05 (BST)
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

table bigger

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.