Viewing forum thread.
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:24 Fri 30 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
wullie_bhoy said:
alot of people slag of limewire in here i think its great and av never had any trouble with it

me too. just dont download anything silly
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:37 Fri 30 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
spinner said:
Well, firstly, limewire and torrents are completely different systems.

The probable cause is your firewall blocking the programs access. Just make sure its on the list of exceptions.

it just stoped working randomly. i had limewire and it was working all good and now it wont. and i have gone to my firewall and aloud limwire to run through it .
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:48 Sat 1 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
aussieboy said:
it just stoped working randomly. i had limewire and it was working all good and now it wont. and i have gone to my firewall and aloud limwire to run through it .

Just a thought... have you tried uninstalling it and downloading a fresh copy. It's worked for my brother in the past.

Or better still, you could try downloading Frostwire instead (basically Limewire PRO with a different name, works and looks the same as PRO and its free).
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:47 Sun 2 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Oh Dear just pay for your music.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:54 Sun 2 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
schuldiner said:
Just a thought... have you tried uninstalling it and downloading a fresh copy. It's worked for my brother in the past.

Or better still, you could try downloading Frostwire instead (basically Limewire PRO with a different name, works and looks the same as PRO and its free).
yep i have still doesnt work
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:57 Sun 2 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
tansan said:
Oh Dear just pay for your music.

Hmm... I wonder how much 3000+ albums would cost to buy?

And what about the 500-1000 (maybe more) of those that I've never seen in a shop, or even for sale online anywhere? Where do I buy those from?

Anyway, half the bands I listen to actually encourage illegal downloading. Imindain released an official statement telling fans to download their album for free rather than paying for it, because people were making money that shouldn't have been.
...and just last week Dead Beyond Buried told fans in Leeds to steal a copy of their album if they couldn't afford to buy it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:42 Sun 2 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Trent Reznor of NIN did the same thing.

Although his old label then refused to host a remix website for fans due to copyright.
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Limewire File

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.