Please Read!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:52 Thu 12 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Me and squeezy have had a ladder match and it was 2-2. He had lagg and I went on to win the ladder match. He said we should replay the game because he got lagg. I dont really think we should because everyone gets lagg and its just that no one is able to stop it. For example in my ladder match I beat Kev in he had lagg and I won. What do you guys think ?

I aint going ot submit the result yet

**Derp**
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:55 Thu 12 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
If you won, and the result got displayed on the system, then it's a win to you.

It's just unlucky to the laggy person! :(
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:56 Thu 12 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
2-1 to me...i was on the black, it lagged he cleared. he then won the next game...3-2, wouldn't have been if not lagged. i've sed play 1 more game, if i win it i'll not submit still and will count it as a friendly...if he wins it it'll count as a ladder match an he can submit the result, that way i lose fairly if i do, and it won't affect him with a loss if i win it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:57 Thu 12 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Sorry squeezy mate, but you lost, everyone gets lag like derp said, and although its extremelly annoying theres absolutelly nothing can be done to stop it. Would tourneys get replayed if someone lagged? Nope. So what changes in this circumstance? Unless derp wants to reply then surely its got to go down as his win? Thats my opinion anyways.

~JD~
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:59 Thu 12 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
lagging i can cope with, it lagged several times, but a lagg that changes the outcome of a result so drasticaly is wot i'm sayin
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:03 Thu 12 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
tourny games arn't restarted because it affects more than 2 players, i would at least snooker the person however so that they had a shot to make up for it, although its not the rules its being nice and to me seems the right thing to do
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:04 Thu 12 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Squeezy, if i lagged on black at 1-1 while i was playing you in tourney final (hypethetically of course as i dont do finals) and you won because of it, would you say we should reply it?

~JD~
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:06 Thu 12 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
yes i would
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:06 Thu 12 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
honestly, i dont want any tourny wins that aint deserved
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:07 Thu 12 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i wouldn't pot the black at the end and would restart,
raiden
raiden
13:07 Thu 12 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
As Jack said, Tournys are the same. If you lag there's nothing you can do and its very annoying.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:09 Thu 12 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
play 1 more game, if i win it i'll not submit still and will count it as a friendly...if he wins it it'll count as a ladder match an he can submit the result, that way i lose fairly if i do, and it won't affect him with a loss if i win it.....would people agree with that?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:11 Thu 12 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
No lol, just to be awkward

~JD~
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:13 Thu 12 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
plz say properly lol...is that fair or not?, its still up 2 derp anyway
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:14 Thu 12 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
squeeeeezy my mate, u lose! lol

i think u have enough wins in ladder matches! ;-)
just accept the loss, it may be hard but u will get over it!
unlucky anyway mate! but it happens

Gilli
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
Nahhh honestly though, people can say what they like, but if i was derp i would say wp, gg, ul, but it'd still be a win to me all the same, and if i lagged and someone beat me, yeah i'd be annoyed, but theres always another game.

Anywayz, enough about what i'd do, its down to you boys, your game, your decision (don't do it derp lol)

Anyway, you could do with a few losses squeezy.

~JD~
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
squeezy is making so much fuss becuase it is his first loss on the ladder, who cares it just a bit of fun, ive lost a torny final becuase of lagg in the past and ive fouled black 3 times in a row which is bad luck.

Lagg is also bad luck, deal with it and ask derp for another ladder game some other time.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:16 Thu 12 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
omg... i dont care about losing the game its just the way it was lost...the idea of a replay shot that was mentioned months ago would sort this problem perfectly btw....do people agree with wot i've suggested or not?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:18 Thu 12 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
no i dont beacuase if ppl miss they will just take the shot again!

leave the pool rules as they are! u cant medal in things that arent ment 2 be medeled in! lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:19 Thu 12 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
if there was a replay shot it would be up to the other player who didn't take the shot whether it was replayed or not, would be down to good sportsmanship
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Please Read!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.