Please Read!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:22 Thu 12 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
its a good idea but i just dont think it would be right! do u see ronnie o sulivan(snooker) let steve davis back on the table just because he missed a easy shot or scuffed it?? no u dont, its just not right
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:25 Thu 12 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
they never get lag lol....and if it didn't lag and i lost i would have sed gg wp...i dont really care bout winnin everythin just have won the ones i've played....most ppl wanna c me lose neway cuz i aint 2 which aint fair :| lol, i lyk moanin but i've got a point...goin now newayz so i'll moan sum mroe l8r
raiden
raiden
13:26 Thu 12 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Recently happened to a final with me and revenge, 1-1 and he was about to pot an easy black and he lagged. I know it wasn't right but I took the oppertunity to clear and get another tourny. He got over it a minute later and said he didn't mind.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:36 Thu 12 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Yep, to be honest, i feel lags are just extremely bad luck.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:55 Fri 13 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Im gonna submit the win. Sorry if i have upset you squeezy
revenge
revenge
Admin
11:14 Fri 13 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
my laggy comp lol i have to get used to it....im not bothered though
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:47 Sat 14 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
the rank points)(say u r 93.8 4 e.g.and u play a 84.1 and u lose that game u lose like 2.5 4 e.g that is crap like u lose all them rank points and if we play the same rank as us in the 90s u get like 0.8 thats crap u should get the same as the 84.1 rank if not thay should get the same as us.!!!!

Edited at 00:49 Sun 15/05/05 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:48 Sat 14 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
wat u ppl say????

Edited at 00:49 Sun 15/05/05 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:02 Thu 26 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i am on derps side i fink he shud win this but i also understand squeezys point.
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Please Read!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.