give people a chance in tournys

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:17 Sun 15 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
we should have a low class 4 low rank in the tourny and have a higher class 4 higher rank so i am saying low rank play low rank and high rank play high rank and who ever is the winner 4 the low and the high rank play each eather so more ppl is geting a chance. put down your name in here 4 who ever wants that 2 happen.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:19 Sun 15 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
we have already talked about that in another thread
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:28 Sun 15 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
ok
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:31 Sun 15 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
the idea is to have 2 tournaments, 1 for 80- and 1 for 80.1+ or something like that
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:42 Sun 15 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
yer u got it its a good idea
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:01 Thu 26 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
idea is crap i cn ppl torns a 4 a challenge nt 4 ppl who cnt beat say nax as ive played him lyk 3times n lost 2 - 0 in all of em but i try to beat em coz ya need a challenge
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:06 Sun 5 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
GOOD IDEA WE SHOULD HAV HIGH RANKED PLAYERS VS HIGH RANKED PLAYERS AND LOW RANKED PLAYERS VS LOW RANKED PLAYERS AND THEN THEY MEET IN LIKE A QUARTER FINAL OR SEMI FINAL THAT WILL BE A GREAT IDEA SO THEN THEY WILL BE ABLE TO GET USE TO THE QUALITY OF A TOURNAMENT AND IT GIVES DIFFERENT PLAYERS A CHANCE I AM RANKED OVER 90 IT IS A CHALLENGE TOO
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:35 Thu 9 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i suggested this a while ago and nobody seemed interested, i think it would be a good idea though
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:36 Thu 9 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i fink its a bad idear you play torneys and the best player wins ..thats wot there all about and it gives the not so gd players a chance 2 get better the way the torneys are you only get better by playin ppl that are better than u and orneys are the only way u can play high rankers coz we h8 playin the not so gd players in ranked games......
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:48 Thu 9 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Its hard man the tournaments are random and cant be changed...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:23 Mon 13 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
lambert i dnt mind playing people wit lower ranks if i lose i lose it dnt matter and i know quite alot of people on it that play them aswell at the end of the day it's a game that should be played between very one not just people who have the sam rank as u nearly
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:21 Thu 16 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i think this is a bad idea because you enter the toureys to have a challenge and it doesnt matter what your rank is it matters how you play and with 2 tourneys it wont be fair. also this i a bad idea becaus people who are in the lower case ranks they will feel as if they are not treat properly like a 1st and 2nd clas we dont want this on funky pool we want every 1 the same
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

give people a chance in tournys

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.