CAN SUPERMEGA OR NE1 HELP ME AGEN

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

wycombe_fc
wycombe_fc
09:40 Sun 15 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
IM HAVIN TROUBLE WID ENTERING THE GAME AGEN IT DOESNT CUT OFF IT SEZ CLICK HERE 2 DOWNLOAD PLUGIN SO I CLICK ON IT AND DOWNLOAD SOMETHING CALLED JAVA TIME IT STARTS DOWNLOADING BUT THEN COME S UP WITH THE MESSAGE YOU ALLREADY HAVE THIS VERSION OF JRE INSTALLED PLEASE UNINSTALL THROUGH YOUR ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMES BEFORE REINSTALLINGCAN SUM1 TELL ME WHERE THIS IS OR WAT ELSE I CAN DO TO START PLAYIN THIS WONDERFUL GAME
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:20 Sun 15 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
sounds like you software has become corrupted, happened with my modem drivers other day. Best thing to do, is do as it says, remove it and re-install it (to do this, click start, then control panel, then theres a option in there called add/remove programs, open that. Once in there, there will be a list of software you can remove. The one you want is the java one, mines called JS2E Runtime Environment 5.0 (or something like that). If you cant find it, it has a icon of what looks like a blue tea cup with flames coming out of it. Remove that(if your not sure, dont do it, i dont want to knack your pc up).)

Once java has gone, come back to the website, use the link to the java site, then download it again. That should solve your problem (if not then am out of ideas).

~JD~

Edited at 16:22 Sun 15/05/05 (BST)
supermega
supermega
12:37 Sun 15 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
and may be u can try downloadin premium. if u scorll down the main home funky pool page ur see this.
*upgrade to premium*
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:34 Fri 20 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
yh but it wnt let us till a l8a time
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

CAN SUPERMEGA OR NE1 HELP ME AGEN

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.