Dr Karl Kennedy (R.I.P??)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:16 Fri 20 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
After years of being the most famous doctor in australia (no he is not an actor) Karl Kennedy is on the floor holding his chest with a heart attack.

Will he survive?

Will he speak to Izzy/Susan before he dies?

Will he turn up at Portsmouth's Student Union Bar after he dies?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:26 Fri 20 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I hope so, he is one of the finest doctors you'll ever find. Being an expert in All aspects of illnesses. Like In giving drug advice to Boyd, or Helping Harold give a lung to Lou, or when Linavaadvvaa(David's wife) needed a maro. Or when Susan lost her memory he was an expert at that. And it's all done in ONE room at the hospital, 1 room. Amazing.
I for one will be praying for him and glued to my screen till the end.
I'll start on izzy in a min !
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:32 Fri 20 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Izzy is a total ***** and that's saying it lightly, if I eva met her.... ohhh, the things that would happen. Then I'd have a go at her! She's been a skank since she joined, her voice is annoying. She had another mans baby and convinced karl it was his, then she tried to kill Darcy (what happened to him by the way) and now she's just annoying having the affair with paul and shouting at Karl for trying it on with Sue!, Dam right Karl. I hope this knocks come sence into him and he goes back to Susan. COMMON KARl.
If he does come to Pompey I'll be there!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:36 Sat 21 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i hy8 neighbours!!!!is he really a doctor in real life?and not an actor?wud explain teh bad acting i spose
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Dr Karl Kennedy (R.I.P??)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.