Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:08 Thu 31 Jul 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Motherwell

COME ON YE WELL
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:18 Thu 31 Jul 08 (BST)  [Link]  
ahaha, spenny my first celtic match was at motherwell stadium haha its pretty bad. :( great experience though the 4-1 win :D
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:11 Thu 31 Jul 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Old firm are crap this year.
I'd like to see Rangers grab it, but i dunno...it's down to 4 teams this year IMO.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:14 Thu 31 Jul 08 (BST)  [Link]  
which are? gers wont grab it BAHAH 2 out of a possible 4 titles this year. shame
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:15 Thu 31 Jul 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Still more than Celtic

I reckon Motherwell and maybe Dundee Utd/Aberdeen/Hibernian will give the old firm a hard time.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:18 Thu 31 Jul 08 (BST)  [Link]  
The old firm don't like coming to fir park. Mcghee needs to get them playing every game like it's a cup final. For the 1st time ever I can see the old firm struggling this season.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:19 Thu 31 Jul 08 (BST)  [Link]  
hmm maybe, lol at queen of south this year, not to bad was in motherwell when they beat (aberdeen i think cant remember) going to a wedding, and hamilton are in spl thsi year?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:19 Thu 31 Jul 08 (BST)  [Link]  
spenny said:
For the 1st time ever I can see the old firm struggling this season.

I agree, all the teams like Motherwell, Dundee utd and so on...they are getting better and can actually beat us now!

Ach well, it's about time things got interesting.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:29 Thu 31 Jul 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Agreed - the same 2 horse race every year is just sickening. I'm going to Cowdenbeath v Annan on saturday (wooooooo). Annan's 1st game in the scottish league. Should be a laugh.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:41 Thu 31 Jul 08 (BST)  [Link]  
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4p1zgov_-a8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4p1zgov_-a8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I'm sure you'll enjoy this spenny.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:44 Thu 31 Jul 08 (BST)  [Link]  
aha , ohhhh hamden in the sun celtic 7 rangers 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:56 Thu 31 Jul 08 (BST)  [Link]  
I'de like to see Rangers, win th spl
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:00 Thu 31 Jul 08 (BST)  [Link]  
wont happen
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:07 Thu 31 Jul 08 (BST)  [Link]  
mr_mcquiston said:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4p1zgov_-a8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4p1zgov_-a8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I'm sure you'll enjoy this spenny.

Oh aye remember that day. Hibs and "them" played passy in the center circle for the last half hour.

4 in a row here we go!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:19 Thu 31 Jul 08 (BST)  [Link]  
HAHAHA!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:32 Thu 31 Jul 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Ranger's title next year imo, about time the current Celtic team didn't win the SPL, the Celtic team of now is poor, just stuffy hard to play against team. Preferred the speedy counter-attacking style of Martin O'Neill.

I don't think the rest are getting better, just the Old Firm getting worse. But still a very noticable gap, that little bit extra class in the Old Firm signs.

I wouldn't even tip Aberdeen for top 6 next year.

Between Motherwell and Dundee Utd for 3rd spot.

Edited at 16:34 Thu 31/07/08 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:47 Thu 31 Jul 08 (BST)  [Link]  
gordon must be doing somthing right 3 in a row.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:12 Thu 31 Jul 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Rangers will win the title, hope so. Celtic's team's is not so good, compared to Rangers.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:29 Thu 31 Jul 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Posted Image
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Scottish football chat

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.