Pages: 13536
cke1982
cke1982
22:16 Sun 25 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
cod army
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:19 Sun 25 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Burton Albion (2) vs (0) Fleetwood Town I reckon.
crazzymadman
crazzymadman
Admin
04:15 Mon 26 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Off to Wembley on Sunday to watch my beloved Orient play Rotherham in the League 1 playoff final, hopefully I'll have plenty of reason to post here more often next season

Long way home! Oh dear x best team lost!?!?!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:21 Mon 26 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Off to Wembley on Sunday to watch my beloved Orient play Rotherham in the League 1 playoff final, hopefully I'll have plenty of reason to post here more often next season

Long way home! Oh dear x best team lost!?!?!

yep they just couldnt get over the finish line and penalties was not great at all.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:37 Mon 26 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Orient were the better team by far but Alex Revells second goal were something to savour. Penalties were woeful especially Dagnalls, struck it like didn't care, even his run up didn't exactly exude confidence.

I'm sure they will be in the mix again next season and Ill tip them for automatic promotion obviously behind Port Vale. (If we keep Mickey Adams and inject a lot of money in squad). This final will galvanize them and especially make Barry Hearn even more hungrier.

Great match nonetheless though.

Edited at 12:45 Mon 26/05/14 (BST)
_niall_
_niall_
19:48 Mon 26 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Absolutely heartbroken with what happened, none of the players deserve any criticism. Personally thought Rotherham were the better side in 90 minutes and Orient dominated extra time but as ever penalties are a lottery. That's football roll on next season.

DAMN YOU ALEX REVELL
cke1982
cke1982
21:12 Mon 26 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
amazing what happens when u dont have a bet finished bottom in predictions last year and playoffs predict all 3 winners amazing shame on burton albion again in playoffs but weldone fleetwood
cke1982
cke1982
14:04 Sun 10 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
fulham abysmall yesterday no service to mc cormack mccormack not playing as striker why pay 11 million if mcgath doesnt get service to strikers to give them chances can see them being relegated again with blackpool oyston finally getting the destruction hes always wanted u dont get any where with trialists and loan players to get him some money in his pocket
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:24 Tue 23 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Here's an astonishing fact for you all....

The Ipswich squad that travelled to and beat Wigan last night only cost £10,000. And that was spent on Tyrone Mings as a youngster who we turned down a £3m bid from palace for in January....

3 wins on the bounce, 6 goals scored and just the one conceded with some nice winnable games coming up to!
lateo1993
lateo1993
02:10 Thu 25 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
as a beloved peterborough united fan, in the championship its all about my man britt assombalonga at forest, said half way through last season he will be in prem soon and should be, proving to be too good in championship as predicted
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:44 Fri 26 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Another win for Ipswich v Rotherham this weekend hopefully! Although being a Town fan, I know what we're like and how we'll beat the 'bigger' teams and lose to the 'smaller' ones lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:28 Fri 26 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
What's the championship again?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:08 Thu 30 Oct 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
What's the championship again?

The Football League Championship is the second-highest division in English football (highest is the Premier League). It was previously called Division Two before it was renamed to Division One following the formation of the Premier League in 1992 and again to the current name in 2004. Despite not being the top flight, it is the 5th-highest attended football league in the world. 24 teams compete in 46 matches and the top two teams win automatic promotion to the Premier League. The 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th-placed teams compete in the play-offs, where they must win two matches to win promotion (semi-finals are played in legs and the final once, at Wembley). The bottom 3 are relegated to League One. Simple, yes?

Edited at 18:13 Thu 30/10/14 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:38 Fri 31 Oct 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Many thanks for your reply buddy, I almost didn't know that
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:25 Mon 10 Nov 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
EI EI EI OOO
UP THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE WE GO
WHEN WE WIN PROMOTION
THIS IS WHAT WE'LL SING
"WE ARE IPSWICH WE ARE IPSWICH
MCCARTHY IS OUR KING!"

Broken the voodoo of Watford this weekend. 9 points from the last 9 including beating two other teams in the top 6....Ipswich up to 4th....Norwich slip down to 10th....good times!!

A team that only cost £10,000 in 4th place is incredible. Especially after battling relegation when MM and TC took over 2 years ago. We've got a real togetherness and the lads play out of their skin for each other. Normally Town build up to games like the last two, need to get the wins against teams around them and then flop to a limp defeat but something seems to have changed around Fortress PR! Long may it continue
Pages: 13536
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Championship

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.