The Championship

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
_nick87_
_nick87_
12:12 Sat 9 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
This is the thread for putting in the results and your views on the season ahead. So i'll start by saying Sheff Wed got off to a great start today with a 4-1 win over burnley great win for us
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:03 Sat 9 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
wolves 2-2 with plymouth, away from home, so happy ish, we should of got 3 points with chances we had, but coming back twice in the game, a point is ok..

bring on sheffield wednesday at molineux next week
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:12 Sat 9 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
great start for barnsley lol
dazpolz
dazpolz
16:42 Sat 9 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
1-0 bristol city

great start! :)
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
15:45 Tue 12 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Guy moussi will be playing in the prem next year with us or without us ya heard it here first
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:31 Wed 13 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Yes, Come on Birmingham

We will win the Championship.

Birmingham 1-0 Sheffield United (Great Start)
We will give some teams a hammering this season, and go back to the prem, we will NOT lose 1 game at home, since, Alex Mcleish has been manager, we have only lost 1 game at home and that was against Chelsea, also that was a fluke.

Come on Blues.
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
11:38 Wed 13 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
i think brum have the strongest squad on paper by far.........but that means nowt

so long as we finish above direby im fine
_nick87_
_nick87_
20:14 Wed 13 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
you got no chance there we lost to rotherham on pens in the carling cup which i dont mind but we've lost another striker which is a huge blow 2 strikers out already i just hope we keep the morale up
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:24 Wed 13 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
BURNERLY,,
BURNERLY,,
BURNERLY,,
BURRRRNNNEERRRRLLLYYY,
lol werent a great start to the season but we will make up for it this weekend just watch lol
playoffs here we come !!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:57 Sun 17 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
WOLVES 4 - 1 sheffield wednesday

fantastic result, we played very well after first 20 min when we didnt even show up..

"top of the league your having a laugh!!" haha how quiet did those sheffield wednesday fans go, went 1-0 couldnt shut them up, we get 1 back, then another, then another, then another, and they had cheek to chant we are top of the league after 20 min of the game !! hahaha

COME ON WOLVES !!
_nick87_
_nick87_
09:40 Sun 17 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol now now mr wheezy calm down its only the 2nd game of the season theres a long way to go yet kidda, plus we lost our 2 best strikers sodje and tudgay within a week but ill let you off this time
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:49 Sun 17 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
lol did you go to the game mate ? i was there got season ticket, first 20 min you was all over us, then we started to get into it slowly, but second half we stepped it up, and i dont know what happened to your lot, to be honest though how the hell can you really on leon clarke ??????? haha
_nick87_
_nick87_
14:44 Sun 17 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeh i dont know why hes still in the squad, the pen you had killed us off really but will take the stress out on preston this weekend
stringer9872
stringer9872
03:02 Thu 21 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Nice to see cov city at the top of the table where they should be!!! play up sky blues!!!
_nick87_
_nick87_
16:02 Sat 23 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Shame Coventry lost 3-0 at home today though lol

Sheff Wed drew 1-1 at home to preston i'm sure we should have won but at least we are doing better than last season

Edited at 21:02 Sat 23/08/08 (BST)
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
17:00 Sat 23 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
coventry are crap. decnet start for forest- good win today with some good football played.
Derby are now without a league win 341 days. If they make it to a full year then i will be a happy man
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:12 Sat 23 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
sheffield united are gonna cruise into the premiership

and leyton orient into the championship
keoghz
keoghz
17:19 Sat 23 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Posted Image

Cmon you hammers
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
18:08 Sat 23 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
lmao keoghz

your a season too early
_nick87_
_nick87_
18:14 Sat 23 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol that pics huge....niall Sheff utd ain't winning anything how insulting lol Sheff Wed will though and derby are shocking nearly a year without a win............HAHAHA!
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Championship

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.