FA CUP FINAL

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:35 Mon 23 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah we beat you 2-0 at Fratton this year.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:13 Mon 23 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
lol

i think lambert is just jelous that arsenal beat the scums and is a bad loser! typical man u fan! lol jk

it doesnt matter how many chances you have, its weather they hit that back of the net!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:19 Mon 23 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Post removed by an admin
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:28 Mon 23 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Lambert I'm sure you can make your point without every other word being a swear word.

Please chill out and return with some friendly banter!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:31 Mon 23 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Post removed by an admin
wycombe_fc
wycombe_fc
19:47 Mon 23 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Post removed by an admin
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:13 Tue 24 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Less of the swearing thanks!

Edited at 07:14 Tue 24/05/05 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:16 Tue 24 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
SO lambert and wycomebe, what you gotta say I know that it's hard not to swear in the day and age. Swearing makes people feel like big men etc, but make a good point and I'll probably argue with you, cos it's what I do. Both Man Utd and Gooners (hehe, got my name in it) were shocking. And there boring. But enough of that. PTID
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:44 Tue 24 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
lololol reet goo u big headi lil dude u only fink ur cleaver coz u was made mod coz ur simone m8t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no swearin :P :P:P!

Edited at 02:04 Wed 25/05/05 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:00 Tue 24 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Lambert, please do not swear. If you follow the rules then you will not have a run in with Goo, its very simple.

Oh, and please chill out.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:01 Tue 24 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah I read that, ONCE again, big man, argue without swearing. and I'll give you all the time of day.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:06 Tue 24 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
owwwwwwwwwww am i touchin nerves goo??? owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww just coz me tellin every1 else how u made it mod
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:11 Tue 24 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Jealous ? common man, like most people I got on with you , whats your issues now ? Just don't swear and then none of this would have happend and we could have just talked about rooney.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:11 Tue 24 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Unlucky about Glazier
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:16 Tue 24 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
nah it aint unlucky and i dont like ppl who slag off man utd simple.....

and u'll b deverstated just like every other team in the league if glazer actually makes man u into sumthin and ye mayb he has put the club into debt but he made his millions off a clock shp which was lucky 2 sell 3 clocks a week so i wunt exactly say he's stupid and he must have sum gd idears for man u that will work!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:26 Tue 24 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I understand, some perople agree, but it's the utd fan with all this not for sale rubbish, eva since 92 when you made yourself a PLC you've been for sale, hence the millions of kits etc. He has not done a great job at the patriots. I for one feel he could do well, he's a buisness man, and I feel the same as him, you've gotta make money, he ain't gonna make anything from a losing team, so for your opinion I think fair play, your one of the minority. I think he'll do the same but the way to wind up utd fans at the mo seems to be to mention him. I should change, unlucky bout FA cup and coming 3rd!
I'm a Pompey boy, it's in my blood to start on other teams !
PTID

Edited at 02:27 Wed 25/05/05 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:42 Sun 29 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Glazer's an idiot, he was at that press conference thing and they asked him questions about man utd and he jsut stands there and laughs, what a fool!
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FA CUP FINAL

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.