Tournemant Boot Watchers?

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:27 Fri 27 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I think that when you are playing a tournament match , the players should be able to choose whether to boot the watchers, for example: the other night this lad came in puttin me off, which resulted in me losing. what do you think guys?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:39 Fri 27 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i think that is a good idea, you should have control over a room you make...although, that will be a feature for the premium users when it is offered.

SOZ
raiden
raiden
18:53 Fri 27 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Post removed by an admin
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:09 Sat 28 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
good idea
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:54 Mon 30 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I thnk this is a brilliant idea as it has just happened to me and i got knocked out as a consequene. And nobody does anything about it.

I waited all day for that tourny for some little boy to keep sayng stuff spamming and swearing

Edited at 16:55 Mon 30/05/05 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:28 Mon 30 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
You could use the ignore option.
nick
nick
Admin
01:56 Thu 2 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I've moved this thread to game queries as it's a good point.

The problem is that tournaments are supposed to be public rooms, ie anyone can watch. However, many people chatting and having a conversation in the room is going to distract people. You could ignore all the people as frank says above, but it may be a bit harsh.

In this situation you should advise a moderator who could look into it (hopefully not all the mods will be in tourny games as well!). Also, I think if people are chatting in a tourny room they should respect the players and keep the topic based around the match. I've noticed most tourny players are very respectful anyway :)
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Tournemant Boot Watchers?

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.