what do you rate funky... and why!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:57 Mon 14 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i think funky pool is gr8 i giv it 9/10 the reason being is that you can have some guests what really do your head in.... but theres always ( ignore user) he he.... and the toneys i like torneys but they are just the wrong time for me so yeah this site is fab!!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:53 Mon 14 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
tiz a amzing site!!! well done nick +co!!!!!!

every 1 on the funkypool team does a gr8 job so i rate it 9.9999999999999999999!
only a few lets downs,which r, im crap(which is ma fault) guests and................ well nufin realy!!!
keep up the good work guys!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:01 Mon 14 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:09 Mon 14 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
tbh i'd give it 9 as well, i know it's difficult to do, but the angles of potting are a bit pants :P. like when a ball goes down a cushion, it'd never go in on a proper table :D
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:49 Mon 14 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
id hav 2 give it 9 cos the guests r normally total tw*ts and make me go mad cos if u go in the chat room, they all call each otha thinkin that u dont know if they come on again
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:15 Mon 14 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
igonore them thats a good thing on here
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:16 Mon 14 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
and i think its pants cause i want side spin and sunken pocets
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:59 Mon 14 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
9. Brilliant site. Just let down by the ruined tournies and lack of different competitions
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:39 Mon 14 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i would say 10 can't get much better can you ?it has everything theres annoying guests everywhere
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:40 Mon 14 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
fantastic nick thumbs up
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:05 Tue 15 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
yeah gr8 site
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:15 Tue 15 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
well i fink the site is cool part from the guests that get you well annoyed n then we get in trouble wid the mods cuz of em!!!! all guest should be booted the first time they say summit wrong n member should have 3 chances!!! neways love y'all bye x x x
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:58 Tue 15 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
true xx
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:56 Tue 15 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
not all the guests r annoying tho, sum r gd to play/talk to...an just think, nearly all users started as a guest at sum point, i'd give the site a 10, there is only one other game site i go on online, an even tho i'm a member on that i dont go on it much. i just hope this site continues to improve the way it is doin
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:31 Wed 16 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i wud r8 it 10 out ov 10 b cus am addicted 2 it
lol i mean it am addicted 2 funkypool n funkypool is loads beta thn poolgame!!!!!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:49 Thu 17 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
yeah true whats happening with poolgame then boys *admins/mods*
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:22 Fri 18 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
one thing, if u give it 10, how come theyre things that r goin to b done to improve it??
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:39 Fri 18 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
id give it 9 cuz the lagg just annoys me to the max....guaranteed it'll be a shot to win the game and the advert banner will load and make me foul shot lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:39 Tue 22 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
lol yeah that is dead annoyin
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:30 Fri 25 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
ok after hearing everybody's moaning about this site, just put of interest how many of you came from pool game previously?? lots i imagine and how many of those people would have given this site anything less than a 10 when they first joined?? haha thought not. what is the perfect site?? well there isnt 1 but this is as close as your gonna get! its a 10 for me :O)
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

what do you rate funky... and why!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.