Goo - about byes

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:40 Thu 2 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
raiden you dumb (rude word), Nev lives in the same house as me, I was hosting my first tournament, do you think that he might have been around helping me out, talking etc. Just cos nev was not signed in don't really mean that he can't see what was going on.

So in the words of a (swear word)

Word.
raiden
raiden
17:05 Thu 2 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
god, read it again. i said nev wasn't around when the first ever tournys were hosted, neither were you so just shutup.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:11 Thu 2 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
what date was it first hosted then?
And didnt you declar tat you were leaving a couple of days ago. Or was that just a joke to make everyone feel happier for a short while ?

Edited at 22:15 Thu 2/06/05 (BST)
raiden
raiden
17:15 Thu 2 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
mmm test tournys around sept time hosted by adam and nicknax. no simon, no nev, no goo. gotta say back then the community was much better and more respected.

edit: shutup ya idiot.

Edited at 22:15 Thu 2/06/05 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:15 Thu 2 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
has to be said... go mate yer a joke.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:16 Thu 2 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
and it was the old 5 points for a win tourny ;-)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:38 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
omg, ive never met less of a suck up than raiden is now. if he really doesnt want to be considered as a mod again, then in my opinion he is going about it exactly the right way
raiden
raiden
07:39 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
meaning.. el diablo's wrong and i'm right?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:43 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I hosted test tournaments.

I don't mind you having digs at me but please implement some thought before you type.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions (despite yours being consistantly wrong ;-) ) but its better not to make things up and say that it is fact.

Raiden, you constantly contradict yourself, its unbelievable.
raiden
raiden
07:46 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
no i don't, if i did please show me where i did?

i was online nearly everyday back then and adam and nicknax were the ones to host the first test tournys.
supermega
supermega
09:42 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
nev and goo livin in the same house. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i think something is goin on lolzz
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:00 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
dont you have a brother then supermega? Maybe if you ask your mum and dad nicely enough, they will get you one!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:15 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
lmao
raiden
raiden
12:47 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
his mum and dad's dead dude.. that's a bad thing to say.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:27 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Contradictions raiden.

Where shall I begin?

1. Saying other people suck up because they talk to admins and mods. Why did you add me on MSN then?

2. Having a go at afey and revenge because they were on so much. Then a few weeks later, you were online much more than both of them! (Not that this a problem, but you did have a dig at them both for that reason)

3. Criticising people for posting too much. 641 posts now, I guess that makes you top 5? And bear in mind lots of posts could be in the word association thread for others as well etc. (Again I have no problem with this, the forum is for posting, but you criticised others for it)

4. You said people that want to be mods always report every little swear word to admins. You have done this yourself many times, even when I was not on funkypool.

I did run funkypool test tournaments a while ago. And I've now been answering admin e mails for over 6 months so don't try and claim I'm lazy.

As for nev's comments, there is no way that he could have known about supermega's parents and I'm sure no offence was meant.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:16 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Go Simon, it's your birthday, Go Simon it's your birthday, we gonna party like it's your birthday. You seemed stressed, wanna go find some scum to take it out on?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:40 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
rofllmao at goo and simon......and raiden just because you may or may not have said you dont want to be a mod again, it doesnt get rid of the fasct atleast half of your post have been sucking up to admins......so you are either in denial....or you are incredibally stupid....so hah i win you lose go (rude word) yourself...
supermega
supermega
15:57 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
o sorry u 2 r brothers and yes i do have a brother and wish that i never had 1 like him.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:08 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
pmsl..nev that was a great shout before on supermega
I have to give it to ya
supermega
supermega
16:28 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
u better watch wot u say too me, u dont know wot i can doooooo.
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Goo - about byes

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.