Goo - about byes

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
raiden
raiden
16:31 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
1. Saying other people suck up because they talk to admins and mods. Why did you add me on MSN then?

You gotta admit it helped with deleting the clan chat threads and stuff? I never said talked to, I said talk to you guys like you're the queen or something it's pathetic.

2. Having a go at afey and revenge because they were on so much. Then a few weeks later, you were online much more than both of them! (Not that this a problem, but you did have a dig at them both for that reason)

I never 'had a dig' at either of 'em, I just said they're good players because they spent alot of time of here. That's how this game works, quit for a couple of days all you'll lose form completely, you need to play regularly.
raiden
raiden
16:32 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
3. Criticising people for posting too much. 641 posts now, I guess that makes you top 5? And bear in mind lots of posts could be in the word association thread for others as well etc. (Again I have no problem with this, the forum is for posting, but you criticised others for it)

Incase you haven't realised I've been posting like a spacker, basically like baby lion these past few days.. not using proper grammar as I usually would and posting humourous spam, I was just seeing what I could get away with.

4. You said people that want to be mods always report every little swear word to admins. You have done this yourself many times, even when I was not on funkypool.

No, I reported abuse and imitating of admins to you. I would never report stupid swearing like 'damn' because I use those words myself.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:36 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Most of what you say, fair enough.

Re, number 3. Us admins/mods have people we get on better with etc, but when it comes to rules it is all the same.

You've done a bit of spam, I didn't say anything, most of it was reasonable enough. The same applied to baby_lion, so that was nothing to do with me "loving her". Similarly when personal details were put up about you/ibiza/baby_lion they were all deleted, I try not to take side's normally.

On a slightly different note, I respect people who question/suggest more than I do people that "suck up".
raiden
raiden
16:42 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Fair enough but I would, and I'm sure most other people would, like to know how baby_lion got considered as a mod over all these other much more helpful users?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:44 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Basically there are some people who go out of there way to get up the bum of a team member ;-) Raiden is certainly not one of them....

As far as i know and agree raiden has only ever critisised people like baby lion and mislead because they made like 3-4 posts a thread with just :) or lol in them and made alot of consecutive posts without using the edit button, now that is spm ;-)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:45 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I would also like to know how raiden knows so much about people being considered :-P
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:53 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
We were thinking of a forum/chatting moderator and I was thinking along the lines of baby_lion. This was a long time ago, and it didn't go any further.
raiden
raiden
16:55 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Amazing choice, the person who spams the forum with completely pointless posts would be an awesome mod. I supose the fact that she spends alot of time on here would help.
I'm glad it didn't go any further.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:29 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
How did a thread about me and buys end up as your moaning station Raiden. If you wanna hijack this. Please ask mext time or start a new thread call it something like ... raidens thoughts, then I know I can get away from what you say at least. I'm gonna put a suggestion in the post to Nick, we got an ignor function on the game is it possible for one on the forums.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:42 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Now now goo, you've gone off topic in many threads!

If you havn't got anything nice to say, don't say it at all!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:48 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah but when I went off topic it was interesting and informative, and it wasn't on my thread (I didn't make this one but it's got my name in the title so I feel some sort of ownership about this. And I'm gonna protect it and monitor it as well as I can with my limited powers of only being a lonely mod.
PTID
raiden
raiden
17:49 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Hmm that would just defeat the point of a forum, nice suggestion tho.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:50 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
what was my suggestino ?
raiden
raiden
17:51 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Jesus christ.. "I'm gonna put a suggestion in the post to Nick, we got an ignor function on the game is it possible for one on the forums."
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:53 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
oh yewah, I was reading my newest post and couln't see anyhting, thank you . I am a bit clever ain't I
raiden
raiden
17:55 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I do hope you ain't pretending to be drunk, that's incredibly sad.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:55 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
No I just couldn't be bothered to type. Why would I want to pretend ?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:59 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Raiden, trust me, Goo won't be pretending to be drunk.

Let me explain it to you, he has a bar in his room, he drinks copious amounts of alcohol, and its a friday evening.

He will be drunk, and I should be. I'm disappointed in myself. Goo, monday night bowling!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:02 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
You coming this Monday, Don't do it this monday cos I'm sailing somewhere (don't ask where) and it is friday and I've had some, life sucks it costs me more and more to drink now days. Some of us don't want ot progress onto the wine stage yet. or onto just spirits.

Although he'd disagree I'd personally like to think that I tought Simon most he knows about how to enjoy a tipple. So a toast to me ladie and gentlemen!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:03 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Goo, this is the kind of chat I created the goo thread for.

Would you like to retire to there.
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Goo - about byes

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.