Goo - about byes

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 123
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:05 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
my apoligies, yes, but I don't really want to retire, can we just move. Too young to retire. People in this thread carry on talking about Goo and buys.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:05 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
goo.. you should give raiden a break
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:06 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
you give quite a bit of abuse yourself i dont understand how ( rude word ) gets past the meaning of swearing.. its still affending
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:16 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
if you have a rude mind you will be offended, but it would be funny to see what words people think of when they see that. But I guess I will never find out. I don't relly think that asying rude word is swearing. Cos look up the 2 words in the dictonary and you wn';t see either one as an offencive word.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:23 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
under the word tw.at it probably doesnt offensive word... it has a meaning, like most words..

Edited at 23:25 Fri 3/06/05 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:26 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
okay, poor arguement, cos your comparing your swear to the words ... RUDE and Word, there is no other meaning, just a descriptive word. I do make a good point in my head I just don't have the power at the montnet to wriet ite down.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:27 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
..hmm, so your arguement has a floor to it if you cant express your feelings
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:33 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
no, it's just so simple an arguement I can't really argue it. the words ... rude word are not offensive. it is left to the users mind to be offended or not. I just giggle and think hehe you probalby think of the most offencive thing to you. So in fact it is far more effective to say rude word than actually swear at someone.
Pages: 123
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Goo - about byes

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.