Battrick [Cricket Game]

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Fun Links.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:47 Tue 25 Aug 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Ok, taken ages to get to understand a bit of it but I've managed to spend nearly £40,000 on coaches and what not, got 10 sessions available now, and am using 2 players to take the 10 slots up as they are the only young guns I got that are decent. Done my team for tomorrow, playing top of the league and looking at their rating I'm going to get crushed. So I'm going for it an hoping for the best

Don't understand how I improve my players 'battrick rating' is that only by training?

And what is that training intensity thing? I've put 5 in just taking a random guess.

Put a bid on a decent batsmen(for my team), going by mediocre being a good rating for my players at the moment so then at least I have a balanced, if not good team to take me through till I get money.

Another good managment game I play which is quite similar is blackoutrugby. Hopefully that will help me on here a bit !

My head is hurting
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:00 Tue 1 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Training, ie nets.

I have offered tips early in this thread, so I won't repeat myself, check back and also use the help feature on the site.

Hopefully people will get used to it and do well.

If so, we could arrange friendlies against each other and keep scores here and maybe have a little FP league?

My scores against Niall and Berba will be void though, which favours them
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Battrick [Cricket Game]

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Fun Links.
Back to Forum List.