rogan
_niall_
chris
u_r_a_loser
jooodles
berbatov_9
mattie_234
justsumgirl

I will send a message to the mafiosi this evening... after deciding who they are of course! Then we can get underway...
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
09:30 Fri 10 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Am scared
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:07 Fri 10 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Bump
clooneman
clooneman
Admin
15:12 Fri 10 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Right, we are ready to start. Here's how it'll play out...

We have 9 players, so 3 of you will be Killers and 6 of you will be regular Innocent civilians who don't know the identity of the Killers. So that everyone gets at least one chance to participate in an execution decision, I will be the tenth townsperson and the first victim of the Killers.

The object of the game is for the Killers to equal or outnumber the Innocents, and for the Innocents to completely eradicate the Killers. If the Killers have the same number as the Innocents, they cannot lose as they will always outvote the Innocents and, in theory, subjugate/murder them and control the town. That is why it starts off as 3 against 6, because every 24 hours in the game one Innocent definitely dies, but the killers may stay intact at the expense of another Innocent.

Every night (not necessarily literally the night, but whenever I say it is - it is a story I'll be telling after all ), someone will be killed by the Killers. The three of them will choose a victim and inform me, and I will tell you all how someone was killed during the night, This will happened every "night". The first victim, as above, will be me.
clooneman
clooneman
Admin
15:13 Fri 10 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Every day (again, not necessarily literally the day), the townspeople will meet with the intention of lynching one of their fellow townspeople. They will decide any which they they please, but most obviously by voting, on who they will kill. Obviously the Killers will take part in this decision, because as far as the Innocent are concerned, no-one knows who the Killers are. The Killers must hide their identity, or they will be killed, and they don't want that.

If a Killer is voted for execution by all of the townsfolk, I don't necessarily have to reveal that the dead person was a Killer. But I might. It would make no difference anyway, I think

If you are dead, you cannot post on this thread. This is because you are dead. Dead people cannot contribute to anything except the daisies. If you are one of the Killers and are dead, you cannot contribute to the decision as to who to kill each night.

I think that's mostly all... Finally, I will choose the Killers at random so that nobody can guess how they were arrived at. I will then message them or tell them somehow. To prove the draw is random, I'll do it online using a chat website which has that functionality, and I'll show you all afterwards as proof. Once this happens, the game can kick off with, ahem, my untimely, unlawful demise.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:32 Fri 10 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Game on then!
clooneman
clooneman
Admin
15:35 Fri 10 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Absolutely... Now we just gotta wait for all three killers to get back to me and we can proceed. If they dally, then we can just presume they're unavailable for the execution meeting (which will happen after the game begins) and carry on.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:28 Fri 10 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Well im ready to get this game started.
clooneman
clooneman
Admin
16:42 Fri 10 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
You've been raring (sp?) to go for the last 24 hours or more, lol
clooneman
clooneman
Admin
19:12 Fri 10 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Okay, let's begin...

Posted Image

Narrator said:

Once there was a little hamlet, and in this hamlet were ten people. They were:
keoghz, a shopkeeper
rogan, a scientist
George Clooneman, a humble farmer and the most loved guy in all the land (apart from the governor)
chris, the librarian
jooodles, another shopkeeper
berbatov_9, a handyman
mattie_234, the local barman
justsumgirl, kindergarten teacher by day, barmaid by night
u_r_a_loser, a boy, and
_niall_, a scoundrel.

All was quiet and peaceful in the town, and although it was small, it ran itself very well, with the regional council of ace75, hothead_bob, katie_bug, lewisere69, melz and sporting getting regular reports on how quiet and peaceful things were, and Governor Nick, the most loved person in all the land , always in his office just a few miles away.

However, one day, the peace and quiet of the town was shattered. In the early hours of the morning, a scream was heard. Everyone rushed to Clooneman's farm, only to find him fatally wounded by his own pitchfork! To add insult to injury, they had left the gates open and allowed his cattle to run free! As the locals gathered round, eyeing each other with paranoia and suspicion, they asked him who it was. "I couldn't see... dark... three of then..." said the stricken agricultural worker before slowly and sadly becoming an ex-agricultural worker.
clooneman
clooneman
Admin
19:12 Fri 10 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Narrator said:
So the locals, keoghz, rogan, chris, jooodles, berbatov_9, mattie_234, justsumgirl, u_r_a_loser, and _niall_, all gathered around, brimming with accusations and recriminations. All sorts of simmering bitterness came out into the open, but one thing was clear; someone had to pay. They all decided that one person was to be executed for what had happened to poor Farmer Clooney.

Okay folks, down to you, get deciding! Which of the 9 of you is up for the chop? Discuss and debate it here!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:18 Fri 10 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Excellent Cloone

It obviously wasn't me, I'm a man of science! I believe in all that is good!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:29 Fri 10 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
and it clearly wasnt me - i had no motive

he returned his over due library books yesterday
clooneman
clooneman
Admin
19:31 Fri 10 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
lol
jooodles
jooodles
19:40 Fri 10 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
obviously not that loved clooney

well i heard rumours going around the town that clooney had an antique collection of tractors who when he died was leaving them to the cat shelter to raise money for their constant care , berb the handyman had made him a substantial offer to buy them off him and he wasn't happy when clooney said no , so i'm pointing my finger towards berb the handyman

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:45 Fri 10 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Well with this new information I think berb is a prime suspect, as well as Niall, being a scoundrel n' all
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:53 Fri 10 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
yeh those two are shifty - berb put all my shelves up in the library and not one is level

and niall just sits on the internet all day in the library playing some online game
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:54 Fri 10 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
He's not even very good at it either!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:59 Fri 10 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
rogan said:
He's not even very good at it either!

no - nor pool either

we need to consider also who had a window of opportunity to commit the crime too.

I have checked and there was a period of almost a minute when u_r_a_loser didnt post on the forum so it must be him

Edited at 01:02 Sat 11/07/09 (BST)
clooneman
clooneman
Admin
20:05 Fri 10 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
pmsl!
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Mafia (aka Werewolf aka Assassin)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Fun and Games.