swearing

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:38 Wed 1 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
what shall we do if we witness swearing etc. happening on the site? are we sposed to register a formal complaint? well i know we're not sposed to do anything, but i found one particularly bad swearing and want to get rid of it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:26 Wed 1 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
It depends on you really.

If its mild and just directed at you, I would add them to your ignore list.

If its pretty bad, and you know there is a member of the funkypool team online, then report it to them and they should be able to deal with it.

If its vile and consistant, then feel free to take a screen shot and send it to me via the contact us page (more info on the instructions page).
raiden
raiden
09:24 Thu 2 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
it also depends, do you wanna be a mod? if so report every little swear word including damn etc.. if you just want em booted at that time then report it to a mod.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:16 Thu 2 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
er raiden said damn, i for one think he should be booted ;)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:23 Thu 2 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
what about swearing in the forum? If you get booted for swearing in the chat room you are allowed back on later that very same day whereas if you swear in the forum ive seen players get permanently banned!!! Surely thats not fair!!
nick
nick
Admin
02:00 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Depending on the severity/context of the swearing people may be offered a warning, and may just be booted for 15 minutes.

We have to be more harsh on forum users, as the only prevention from posting is banning. Hence, if they ignore admin rules they run the risk of being banned. If they disagree with the banning they may "contact us" via the link on the menu, where we will look into it.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

swearing

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.