Guests and spamming

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:37 Thu 2 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
evryday on this site in the chat room guests just come on and spam. its not one or two but most wen sum1 starts it. Mite b radical but i think guests should b scrapped and ppl who want to use this site must become members therefore it will b able i think to control the spamming and swearing that goes on as u can ban members for longer periods of time. its just gettin annoying now. is this possible to do? any feedback wud b gud. cheers
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:33 Thu 2 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah that is good, it isnt hard to sign, and guests do cause a problem, i rekon its good idea
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:48 Thu 2 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
ye cheers i didnt think it was bad but i duno wot the mods/admins think bout the idea. if they cud give there opinion then that b great
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:10 Thu 2 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
nah they shud keep guests and just ban the spammers ip addy from guest logins.....
jamster
jamster
13:27 Thu 2 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
init lambert *cwaig lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:54 Thu 2 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
theres a feature on options where you can ignore all guest use that problem solved =-D
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:19 Thu 2 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
yea but its not all guests that you want to ignore sometimes, just the annoying ones, i think if guests post more than like 10 times a minute they are obviously just spamming and should be kicked off!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:21 Thu 2 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
ye i no it aint all guests but they cnt ignore other geusts that are spamming so its unfair on them. if they were all members then it wud b easier
nick
nick
Admin
02:02 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
We've upped the times (blocking period) on guest bannings already. We can up this again if there is still problems.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Guests and spamming

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.