does anyone else feel this way?

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:33 Thu 2 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I am really quite sick of logging into the site, browsing the forum, and reading NOTHING but threads from people talking trash back and forth.

This site used to be fun. I mean, there was always a select few people that tried to ruin that fun for everyone, but seriously, can't we just grow up???

Who really cares who likes who, and if people think that they've made an accomplishment by reaching the top 50, or hitting 90.00 or better, then instead of sarcastically putting them down, just congratulate them. Obviously for them that is an achievement, and we were all there once.

I really do like this site, but I come here to play pool, and try my best to keep people from acting like idiots. Please people, just stop. The forum is for fun, not trash talking. That is all it is turning into and it's sickening.

Grow up, and post as you please. Just think before you hit that little button to complete your post.

Thanks -

SOZ
nick
nick
Admin
01:54 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Good post, a lot of people (me included) have to work hard to get a decent rank! People are being overly harsh on new players....

PS, soz, come online if you can.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:46 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
am online nick!!!

gotta go to bed, hurry and get on!!!

SOZ
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:47 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
aha soz, me and raiden feel exactly the same (i think he does anyway), and we have come to the conclusion that certain aspects of this site are a joke so we resort to just ripping each other in the forum, its not like there is any good content to read. In the forum people can post what they want, If you are a newbie you are proud of reaching the 90 mark :i know i was when i first reached it!

At the end of the day i would say, if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all. (this obviously does not apply it all cases), but sometimes the best thing to do, is if you feel you must comment, humour the people, its not going to kill you!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:49 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
exactly, well put.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:12 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeh this site aint feeling the same lately
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:31 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
personally i feel its going down hill, BUT it could come bk up with a league involed why dont we have a league *hint hint*
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:31 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
like you said soz, post as you want. well said
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:39 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
You couldn't have been more right Soz. Like a while ago (this is a long while ago) I was in the 70s. When I first got into the 80s, I thought that I had achieved something good. So when I go into the members room and tell people, they laughed me out the room. But for me it was good.

People play at different levels. Some play for fun, some play for serious. If they think it is an achievement for them, you should be congratulating them. Putting them down is not fair.

And I think that Funkypool is going to get better, now that Nick has spent some more time updating the funkypool version and so forth.

Question For Nick

Did you do a course on webstie designing?
raiden
raiden
07:44 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
you know i agree with you soz babe, we all have opinions, you just told em what they wanted to hear. congrats on become next mod.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:42 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
raiden, why are you acting like that towards me!!

;-P don't be like that friend

SOZ
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:43 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
raiden, were you being sarcastic or serious?

SOZ
raiden
raiden
21:55 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Nah, I'm glad you're a mod, that's what I wanted to see - a decent mod. I'm just saying gilli made a similar thread a few weeks back and he lost his slight chance he had of ever becoming a mod because of it, weird.
nick
nick
Admin
01:39 Sat 4 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
"Question For Nick

Did you do a course on website designing?"

Nope not a course as such, lots of good online tutorials eg
http://www.w3schools.com - great reference guide
http://www.glish.com/css - very nice layouts page
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:49 Sat 4 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
nick your impossible to catch!!!

get on here!!! i've got to sleep!!!

soz
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:05 Sat 4 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
lol, i think i am going to stop deleting this name now...wish i never did in the first place..

SOZ = idiot ;-(
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

does anyone else feel this way?

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.