The Official End of Season All Star Game!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 123
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:31 Wed 14 Oct 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol na its all good, good luck division 2
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:29 Thu 15 Oct 09 (BST)  [Link]  
kirk__1989 said:
Slightly baffeled at some of our league's choices :S

what are you baffeled at????
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:24 Thu 15 Oct 09 (BST)  [Link]  
wheres draw then?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:34 Thu 15 Oct 09 (BST)  [Link]  
draw comes out tomorrow potty, as the last page says
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:38 Thu 15 Oct 09 (BST)  [Link]  
im a day ahead of myself lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:44 Thu 15 Oct 09 (BST)  [Link]  
there we go

i thought it was odd for you not to look at the last page

division two wil be sorting out captains very soon. please keep an eye out over the next few hours - if nick comes online
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:34 Thu 15 Oct 09 (BST)  [Link]  
im online now

whinger
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:34 Thu 15 Oct 09 (BST)  [Link]  
OK, I think that a few may be wondering who will captain each team.

A quick explanation of the captancy role for the week - the captain is by name only. Any substitutions will be made by the selectors. However we encourage the captains and vice captains to make suggestions during the week to the selectors.

Therefore, we must now announce the division two captains.

Congratulations - Vice Captain is
cantona07 - Blackout

Congratulations - The Captain for the Division Two team is...
gooselfc - Gladiators!!!

These two have been at the peak of the score board all season long and put in a fantastic effort for their respective clans, which has reflected on the score sheet.

We have full confidence in these two, possibly the two best players in the team.

I wish both of you, and the whole division two team the best of luck!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:38 Thu 15 Oct 09 (BST)  [Link]  
kirk__1989 said:
Slightly baffeled at some of our league's choices :S

nick and I stayed up to all ends of the night over two nights just sorting out three spaces.

WE agreed with most of the team except for a couple - and we are happy with the team we have.

I understand your frustration of not making the team, but you may get a chance next season!
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
12:37 Thu 15 Oct 09 (BST)  [Link]  
You should've taken the top scoring player from each clan and played it like a cup game 5 or 6 aside and called it Div1 select v Div2 select instead of asking clans for 3 players just to drop so many.
Might be an idea for next season then players know where they stand as far as selection goes, also gives players something to aim for.

Edited at 17:41 Thu 15/10/09 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:40 Thu 15 Oct 09 (BST)  [Link]  
good suggestion and that was the plan at first - but there would be some clans who would miss out on representation - and even if we picked up the clans who missed out of the top 8, then its unfair on those who finished say 9,10, 11 or 12th for 13th to be picked because he is from a different clan.

Anyway, we will review this after it is over and we will be more than happy for reviews, comments, suggestions and more.
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
17:04 Thu 15 Oct 09 (BST)  [Link]  
aflumpire said:
good suggestion and that was the plan at first - but there would be some clans who would miss out on representation - and even if we picked up the clans who missed out of the top 8, then its unfair on those who finished say 9,10, 11 or 12th for 13th to be picked because he is from a different clan.

Anyway, we will review this after it is over and we will be more than happy for reviews, comments, suggestions and more.

what Im saying is take 1 player from each clan, the clans top scorer for the season instead of 3 from each clan then dropping players
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:07 Thu 15 Oct 09 (BST)  [Link]  
ab_rfc said:
aflumpire said:

what Im saying is take 1 player from each clan, the clans top scorer for the season instead of 3 from each clan then dropping players

That is a good idea, and it would cancel out people getting annoyed not getting picked!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:16 Thu 15 Oct 09 (BST)  [Link]  
ahh but what about those that dont play every game
dave_c
dave_c
20:01 Thu 15 Oct 09 (BST)  [Link]  
...and those that can't (or don't want to) play. Let's just enjoy the event shall we?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:36 Fri 16 Oct 09 (BST)  [Link]  
yes we shall

waiting for joker to post his captain and vice captain

Our draw will not be random, we have narrowed down to two systems, and we will decide on the best one when joker and myself meet up later.

Draw will be posted ASAP - then the games will finish by no later than Midnight Sunday the 25th GMT.
joker86
joker86
13:44 Fri 16 Oct 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Right sorry flumps, due to our time difference its a bit more difficult lol

I hope to catch you tonight which will be your saturday morning, and we can full steam ahead then

Division 1 Captain:

alexander

Division 1 Vice Captain

dazpolz

Edited at 19:11 Fri 16/10/09 (BST)
joker86
joker86
16:17 Fri 16 Oct 09 (BST)  [Link]  
All Star Game

Division 1 line-up

- alexander ---- (MVP)
- no_talking ---- (Top Pool Aces)
- coolhandct ---- (Fellowship)
- janmb ---- (Untouchables)
- l8ball ---- (Wipeout)
- ste_efc ---- (Untouchables)
- killer_1 ---- (MVP)
- dazpolz ---- (Wipeout)

Subs

- cuester ---- (Fellowship)
- greyhound ---- (Top Pool Aces)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:56 Fri 16 Oct 09 (BST)  [Link]  
There has been a forced change to the division two line up.

fat_fat (substitute) has decided to deactivate, so we have decided to replace him with his worrirs captain, kirk__1989

During the week, if someone does decide to deactivate, a change can occur. If it is out of the playing list, then we will replace the deactivated player with a substitute first.

Division Two Lineup

gooselfc - Gladiators
antiones08 - Top Dogs
_steven__ - Top Dogs
notorius_pig - Blackout
davidsylvian - Warriors
player87 - Nutters
daveygee - Crazzy
cantona07 - Blackout

Subs

kirk__1989 - Warriors
dark_angel - Nutters
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:57 Fri 16 Oct 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Darw to be released when joker is next online at the same time as me.
Pages: 123
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Official End of Season All Star Game!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.