idea, for fun

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:41 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
how about being able to change some of the game settings for a change and difference!

how about being able to:
+ change the colour of the cloth
+ chance the colour of the balls
+ able to change the colour of your cue
+ the amount of ranked points you play for
+ play pool on a snooker table
+ being able to get rid of the middle pockets
+ the cue ball getting chalk marks on it
+ also being able to rack the balls differently. eg the flat face of the rack facing the person taking the the break or a completely different style all together
+and instead of having the computer take random shots, let ur opponent take the shot instead

just remember, these are purely for fun.
i think some of these should be incorperated into the site and would make the site better and alot more fun! it would also add a twist to the site aswell and give a much more relaxed feeling to the site!

cheers
GIlli

Edited at 23:03 Fri 3/06/05 (BST)
raiden
raiden
17:43 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Also marks on the table when you play powerful shots. Awesome ideas.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:50 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
lol what about you can press that chalk button to chalk your cue =-D
nick
nick
Admin
01:16 Sat 4 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Interesting suggestions.

The cloth and the balls will be changeable once US pool is completed, and some of the other ideas are alredy in the plan.

As for themed tables we played around with a few on poolgame, http://www.poolgame.co.uk/table2.jpg is an example :)

I like the idea of getting an opponent to take a random shot. After the black is potted illegally a few times it should get people to pay attention!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:57 Sat 4 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
lol, i hope you will not be able to have that as a table cloth! yuy! looks pretty impressive though, tha must be said.
how about a arsenal on instead? ;-)

yea it would get people to pay more attention to the table after the keep losing after time limiting. after the black is potted by your opponent(if there good lol)

i for one think that these would make funkypool alot more relaxed and less stressful(as i know some people that get stressed over it). if i come up with anymore i will post them in here.

cheers
Gilli
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:24 Sat 4 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
They're some cool ideas. But one problem. Whilst the person is lagging, you would think that since the timer is at zero, you can take their shot, even though it ain't at zero where they are.

That table's terrible Nick. How about a table for every Premiership team. That would be cool!

Me vs. Andy- Sunderland table :D
nick
nick
Admin
23:31 Sat 4 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Yep every prem team seems good - so long as I don't have to create a S***hampton table I am happy!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:43 Sat 4 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
lol
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

idea, for fun

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.