Viewing forum thread.
Back to Fun and Games.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:50 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Most of you won't be interested.

But goo is fun. So he should go in the fun and games forum.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:51 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Your right, I'm pretty sure sadly no one will be interested. But this sucks, now I gotta watch this thread too. Me loving this. Explain how I am fun?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:55 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
This thread can go anywhere! It could be still being posted on in 20 years time, we do talk some crap.

Why are you fun?

Hmmmmmm, BEER, WOMEN, FOOTBALL, SNOOKER, BOWLING, BEER, FILMS, BEER, SPIRITS, PUBS, CLUBS, SOUTH PARK, RANDOM CRAP.

That is what I like in my life ^, and I bet you nodded to each of them. That is why you are fun, we're two pea's in a pod.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:58 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
big smily face, this could be a private thread, I was thinking bout buying south park today, cos what would we do if at 12:30 it wasn't on. We'd have to watch something else, e'd be screwed. And the rest, oh the memories !
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:58 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
you missed out pool...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:01 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Can I claim pool was covered by snooker? OK!

Monday night bowling this monday, I am back from portsmouth!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:03 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Goo posted

You coming this Monday, Don't do it this monday cos I'm sailing somewhere (don't ask where) and it is friday and I've had some, life sucks it costs me more and more to drink now days. Some of us don't want ot progress onto the wine stage yet. or onto just spirits.

Although he'd disagree I'd personally like to think that I tought Simon most he knows about how to enjoy a tipple. So a toast to me ladie and gentlemen!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:06 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
goo does seem like a pretty cool guy, he was fun to wup 3/4 nil earlier (cant remember which) :P
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:09 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
yes I did. and I don't see anypone toasting.This sucks, I gotta sail. Spuds back on Monday too. Noooo I can't miss the first monday night in agesw, make it the monday after I'm beggin for all humanity.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:10 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Maybe the tuesday?

You taught me a lot about drinking goo, although whether or not that is a good or a bad thing, we do not yet know.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:13 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
yes, I'm gonna print this page and frame it that you recignise my teachings in the drinking area. I think the tuesday a great idea, and in celebration a shant onto thursdays to make it all worth while (I'm on about the drinking that i am sure is to join the bowling)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:13 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Player x, it was only 3! And not now cos my aim is off due to some reason. I'll beat you 10 zip.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:20 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
ha, whatever dude, you can teach simon about drinking, i'll teach you how to play this game well ")
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:22 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Fine, not today, but set a date when you around and I'll give you a proper challange, first to 5, I'm feeling confident. When you around.

Ps. Simon this is a great thread. IT's got my name in it !
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:25 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
whenever were both on, i was only messing around but your asking for it now!
(still kidding), but it will be funny so cane ya 5 nil so its a date (so to speak)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:27 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Can I watch?

Oh and goo, I taught you about fighing on camp sites and girls with alien heads, its a two way street.

;-)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:28 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
thank god for the so to speak bit, I prefere challenges to other games, there more personal. And the winner will be showed with praise and the loser will be taunted untill my throat and fingers are sore. ! it is a date (so to speak!)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:36 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
hehe, well done in helping me with my other arguement Simon, thank you very much. What day you actually coming home? Cos off to See sin city on Sun if you intersted ? Look slike a quality film.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:40 Sat 4 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Ailen heads ?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:01 Sat 4 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I congratulate you on all of your likes, I nodded to them all too.

Where is pizza on there though?
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Goo

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Fun and Games.
Back to Forum List.