Premium accounts
are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Clan News - Post it Here

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
2
3490
chaos_
chaos_
Posts: 4,059
18:41 Sun 10 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
blink182rip said:
dont think blackout will be entering as the clan is made up of a few people that are already in clans that are competing in the league


Think your right there blinky
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:15 Sun 10 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Blackout wont be entering a team into pot's league due to 90% of the team play for other clans
red_devil
red_devil
Posts: 323
13:49 Mon 11 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
unbeatables will be entering this year
joker86
joker86
Posts: 8,149
14:06 Mon 11 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Confirmed there entry in season 9

Sharpshooters
Fellowship
Crazy Eights
Warriors
Wipeout
Crazzy
MVP
X-Factor
Top Dogs
Nutters
FBI
ITZ
The Unbeatables

Yet to confirm

Gladiators
Blackout
The Unbeatables
Intelligent Poolers

This is ONLY a list of confirmed clans who have committed themselves to be available for the upcoming season.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:29 Mon 11 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
joker86 said:
Confirmed there entry in season 9

Sharpshooters
Fellowship
Crazy Eights
Warriors
Wipeout
Crazzy
MVP
X-Factor
Top Dogs
Nutters
FBI
ITZ
The Unbeatables

Yet to confirm

Gladiators
Blackout
The Unbeatables
Intelligent Poolers

This is ONLY a list of confirmed clans who have committed themselves to be available for the upcoming season.


will not be going into pot's league
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:10 Mon 11 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
I will put the intelligent poolers in the league. Weve confirmed.
joker86
joker86
Posts: 8,149
03:33 Tue 12 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Confirmed there entry in season 9

Sharpshooters
Fellowship
Crazy Eights
Warriors
Wipeout
Crazzy
MVP
X-Factor
Top Dogs
Nutters
FBI
ITZ
The Unbeatables
Intelligent Poolers

Yet to confirm

Gladiators

This is ONLY a list of confirmed clans who have committed themselves to be available for the upcoming season.
blink182rip
blink182rip
Posts: 8,539
06:58 Wed 13 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
can i ask why nutters are still in div 1 when they got RELEGATED
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:29 Wed 13 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
blink182rip said:
can i ask why nutters are still in div 1 when they got RELEGATED


Becaue of so many new entries no relegation unfortunately your not only one not happy i wanted to go down but we cant

and everyone from div 2 has come up except crazzy

its way it has to go no way around it trust me ive looked
blink182rip
blink182rip
Posts: 8,539
07:30 Wed 13 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
course there is

av a league of 6 and 8 simple
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:32 Wed 13 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
blink182rip said:
course there is

av a league of 6 and 8 simple


No dan because then div 1 will finish 2 weeks before div 2 cmon dan its not tht difficult to understand we need league to all finish at same time
crazzymadman
crazzymadman
Admin
Posts: 9,380
07:35 Wed 13 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Why cant you do a draw then with the potential relegated teams and the ones drawn out the hat stay up!

This then makes it a fair option, and no finger pointing or blame to the Nutters.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:37 Wed 13 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
crazzymadman said:
Why cant you do a draw then with the potential relegated teams and the ones drawn out the hat stay up!

This then makes it a fair option, and no finger pointing or blame to the Nutters.


cause there has been no one relegated from div 1 because it was a short division due to ut pulling out

and only 1 team could be relegated which was us unforunately crazzy
crazzymadman
crazzymadman
Admin
Posts: 9,380
07:40 Wed 13 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
And how was that decision made potty? Just the crazy clan being relegated!!
blink182rip
blink182rip
Posts: 8,539
07:42 Wed 13 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
pot_the_lot said:
blink182rip said:
course there is

av a league of 6 and 8 simple


No dan because then div 1 will finish 2 weeks before div 2 cmon dan its not tht difficult to understand we need league to all finish at same time


well you can ask div1 to start 2 weeks earlier to make sure that both leagues finish at same time
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:42 Wed 13 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
crazzy werent gonna get relegated we only have two divisions crazzy

nutters were only ones facing relegation
blink182rip
blink182rip
Posts: 8,539
07:42 Wed 13 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
crazzymadman said:
And how was that decision made potty? Just the crazy clan being relegated!!


we aint been relgated m8

we was in div 2 last season
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:43 Wed 13 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
blink182rip said:
pot_the_lot said:
blink182rip said:
course there is

av a league of 6 and 8 simple


No dan because then div 1 will finish 2 weeks before div 2 cmon dan its not tht difficult to understand we need league to all finish at same time


well you can ask div1 to start 2 weeks earlier to make sure that both leagues finish at same time


No ppl are ready and raring to get played now if i say that they wont start till next month fgs dan dont be silly mate

EDIT - Div one would need to start two weeks later not earlier
janmb
janmb
Posts: 5,373
07:46 Wed 13 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
The single right way to do it whenever a division is enlarged is to have less or no relegation. In short, the clans keep whatever rank in the league tables they had.

Placing among the clans who would normally been relegated from div 1 still means you deserve that spot more than a random team that would otherwise belonged in div 2.

We are most certainly not going to have a lottery on this lol, the results from last season stands and are used as basis for this. Simple and fair.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:47 Wed 13 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
I think its fine how it has been done, makes sense to have same amount of teams in each division.
Pages: 1
2
3490
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Clan News - Post it Here

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.