Clan News - Post it Here

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 18485
doubted2
doubted2
08:32 Sat 3 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
sorry

i can only apologise, no need to want to chop my head off dextr ,,, first time ive ever missed it

Edited at 06:58 Sat 03/03/12 (GMT)
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
09:58 Sat 3 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
New list has been accepted. Taking into consideration that Shooters is one of the first i usually receive so must have been important issues somewhere else for them to be late.
doubted2
doubted2
10:01 Sat 3 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
thankyou jay ,,, there was ,,, and ty for your understanding in this matter
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
10:15 Sat 3 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
All lists have been received and fixtures are ready to be released tomorrow night (4th of March) around 8PM.

If you wish to make any changes to the team you have chosen to play then please message me before midnight tonight to make the change(s)

Thanks.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:47 Sat 3 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Don't have to play pre-seasons, don't have to send in team sheets on time...are we going to make them play their games this season?
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
00:14 Mon 5 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Below is the final look at the default panel for each division.

Division One Default Panel

* therev
* fry06
* angel
* q_tip
* strikelucky8

Division Two Default Panel

* ipotalot
* lethal_lures
* big_mouse
* dgeneratio
* potlimit

Each member of the panel is now signed up to the website default forum, or at least they should be.

You have now been allocated to your division and that is where you will stay, Jema has spent along time in setting the default forum up so that a panel member can only post on their allocated division.

For example when ipotalot goes to log on to the forum, he will only see the thread titles as Division Two Defaults the other thread for Division One is hidden from him and the others so they can not see what is said at all and same goes for people in the other division panel

League runners (Myself, Keith & Jema) all have access to both divisions but if a debate or help is needed on a default it will be myself that is posting and no one else.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
03:50 Fri 16 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hi people,

There was a mistake made with the Clan Cup draw and the way it was done could not work, it has now been re-done and 6 teams have received a bye into the quarter finals. The four teams that are due to play in the first round along with the fixture set two are...

Latin Legends v MVP
Shooters v Vipers

Draw was done with names in a hat and the first six that were pulled were given the byes. Sorry for any confusion.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:53 Fri 16 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
LMAO

why not spot this when ya first did the draw Jay

so close to the lists what if people have sent in diff lists
toluca321
toluca321
04:02 Fri 16 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
nice one jay that was just a little mistake there and now we have to pay for that eh, from the decent team to the MVP so whats next now or can you give us bit more info on the mistake u did so we all be happy
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
04:04 Fri 16 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Sorry but can a mistake not be made somewhere? im only human get off my bleeding back. Now either your both in a real bad mood because its that time of the month OR your just annoyed because you never got a bye when others did but you have to play MVP.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:09 Fri 16 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
We never had a bye in the first place so dunno why ya brought us not having a bye into things Jay
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:15 Fri 16 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well spotted Jay mate, noticed it about a week ago personally but thought u might av a plan...guess i dont need to send a team in vs MVP *phew*
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:29 Fri 16 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
All lists have been received and fixtures are ready to be released tomorrow night (4th of March) around 8PM.

If you wish to make any changes to the team you have chosen to play then please message me before midnight tonight to make the change(s)

Thanks.

sorry

Edited at 09:36 Fri 16/03/12 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:42 Fri 16 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
great we get shooters lol (but hey mistakes happen)

vipers cool with it use my list i sent in still
blueberry
blueberry
11:47 Fri 16 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Does Div 1 play Div 2 ?

I thought Vipers were in Div 2, well they were 17 days ago on this forum page ?

We ain't got a chance now Kenny
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:46 Fri 16 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
i know people are upset but mistakes do happen, all human aren't we.

how did the draw look before this change then i can comment if Jay did it the correct way or not?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:39 Fri 16 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
all i can say is unlucky latin legends n vipers..

but you show a huge lack of confidence in your team if you think you are already beat.. and James is right.. mistakes can be made from time to time.. get over it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:59 Fri 16 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Has this ever happened before? I ask for the reason that if it has then teams could have an argument about why/how this happened, but from what i can see, its a human error that jay has explained in previous posts. It is not the ideal for a few teams, and i know people will say im in one of the teams that has a bye, but you would of played a fixture if you never got a bye anyway?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:10 Fri 16 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
all i can say is unlucky latin legends n vipers..

but you show a huge lack of confidence in your team if you think you are already beat.. and James is right.. mistakes can be made from time to time.. get over it.

dont u start saying i showing lack or respect how dare u.

i have respect for my team and respect that we are playing the div1 champs, i will give it one hundred percent thanks.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:11 Fri 16 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
plus i no probs with it we all make mistakes
Pages: 18485
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Clan News - Post it Here

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.