Individual Leagues (for FCL clan members only)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
red_devil
red_devil
09:34 Wed 13 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
1st choice : 8 ball uk
2nd choice : 9 ball
andyw1
andyw1
12:35 Wed 13 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
1st choice uk
2nd choice uk
3rd choice uk

cheers
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:12 Wed 13 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
1st choice 9 ball
2nd choice 8 us

ab_rfc
ab_rfc
13:36 Wed 13 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
anonymous said:

Also each member can only enter ONE league

EDIT: forgot to tell you, you don't play against your clan team mates!!

problem with this is what if some players don't enter, you could have 3 from one clan enter a category and 4 from another which will mean some players will have more fixtures to play than others,
would it not make sense if a player from a clan doesnt want to enter someone else from the same clan can play in 2,
surely for this to work you really need the same amount of players from each clan in each category.

Edited at 19:38 Wed 13/01/10 (GMT)
anonymous
anonymous
13:49 Wed 13 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
ab_rfc said:
anonymous said:

problem with this is what if some players don't enter, you could have 3 from one clan enter a category and 4 from another which will mean some players will have more fixtures to play than others,
would it not make sense if a player from a clan doesnt want to enter someone else from the same clan can play in 2,
surely for this to work you really need the same amount of players from each clan in each category.

always have to put a downer on it don't ya

I'm doing it this way at the moment and depending on numbers I may change, I did say that in the old dave-cordery thread I don't mind there only being a little difference in numbers, but if there's say more than 5 I may contact people to see if they would switch to make it more even, in the end though I don't really mind if there's a big difference, just shows some games have more of a popularity than others.
anonymous
anonymous
13:52 Wed 13 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
ab_rfc said:
anonymous said:

just read that bit, and yeah it could make sense, only thing is who do I choose that can enter 2 leagues and also if it's fairly popular and 1 player plays in 2 leagues, they could have up to 30-40 games to play, personally I think that'd be too many to try and get done within one season, what you reckon mate?
anonymous
anonymous
14:08 Wed 13 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Places so far confirmed, if any problems with exceeding cap limit I may contact you to negotiate choices

9Ball
anonymous
colio
pot_the_lot
tozzie
zantetsukens
cuester
vendetta
hippesville
p00l_ph3n0m
lost
Total players: 10

8Ball
player87
dark_angel
joker86
gladul
janmb
jon_l
horse10000
master_p00l
antione08
mr_pink_eyes
Total Players:10

UK
Swish
Dgeneratio
kirk__1989
obero
high_flyer_j
ryan2010
Alexander (if any problems Alex, contact me)
gandalf
red_devil
andyw1
Total Players: 10

well that's a pleasant suprise, even numbers what you got to say about that then Mr Negative Minded Man (ab_rfc)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:25 Wed 13 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hey mate looks awesome

had a think can I be a pain and go to 8us as a preference.if too many of MVP are in it will happily slot into uk

thanks
blink182rip
blink182rip
15:51 Wed 13 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
us8 please anon

if not then uk8
red_devil
red_devil
15:59 Wed 13 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
uk 8 plz if not 8 ball us
chams
chams
16:09 Wed 13 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
first choice 9 ball

second choice 8 ball us
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
16:28 Wed 13 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
each member can only enter ONE league and you don't play against your clan team mates!!

its not about having even numbers as in 10 in 9ball and 10 in 8ball,
if you have for example 4 Wipeout players in 8ball and only 3 MVP, the MVP players will play 1 more game over a season which will mean the chance for more points, for all players to play the same amount of games you need the same amount of players from each clan in each game type to make it even.

another example: if all clans enter 4 players and we enter 2 into 9ball we are taking 2 opponents away from the rest which means our player will play 2 more games than the rest over the season.

Edited at 22:35 Wed 13/01/10 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:07 Wed 13 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
hey, stick me down for 9 ball please, second choice 8 us.

thanks ;)
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
14:07 Thu 14 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Just wondering, why dont we play our clan members? Its an individuals league so playing people in our own clans doesnt really matter does it?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:12 Thu 14 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
uk 1st choice
no second if possible.
anonymous
anonymous
14:30 Thu 14 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
zantetsukenz said:
Just wondering, why dont we play our clan members? Its an individuals league so playing people in our own clans doesnt really matter does it?

because we total up clan figures in the end to get the mini clan trophy.

e.g. theres me, alex, horse and ant all playing 9 ball
I score 50, alex 46, horse 51 and ant 32 (random numbers no disrespect to what I put my team as), Totalled up is 179 (I hope my calculations are correct)

same happenes with every other clan in every league, people with the highest points win the mini league cup in each discipline, this therefore means although it's an advantage to only have 2 players playing in a clan (like abrfc said, they'd have more players to play against than a clan selecting 4 players) it becomes a disadvantage in the overall mini clan league (because you only have 3 players total's against 4 etc etc)

therefore if you want to win the mini league, you should get as many players in as you can.

may as well try for these trophies than the clan cup, cuz we all name MVP already have their name printed on it Only joking before anyone moans
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:37 Thu 14 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
9 ball plz
onua0767
onua0767
14:39 Thu 14 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Put me down as 8 Ball UK Please
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:51 Thu 14 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
9 ball please
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:45 Thu 14 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
9 ball or 8 ball uk pretty pleaseeeeeeee
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Individual Leagues (for FCL clan members only)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.