Viewing forum thread.
Back to Fun and Games.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 145
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:26 Mon 13 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
ok been questioning, both the guy and the group have ate people previously

the group arent a official group as in they dont have a name, but this man was part of the group, although he didnt leave and they didnt leave him.

The group have met only once and this was in PRIVATE.

There are other inmportant clues about the meeting place aswell, but i cant think of any questions to ask.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:30 Mon 13 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
god this is getting more and more crypitic by the day. And I thought it'd all be answered in 1 day. Tringl you have played this one well. Got me well interested. Still thinking.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:00 Mon 13 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
ok jack daniels has got it!

ill post the clues that he got out of me and we'll see who gets it first

ill do one every so foten

the first big clue is that they all met on a cruise and they got marooned on an island
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:06 Mon 13 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
YEAH look at me, i got it!!!!!! ok enough gloating or i'll not have a arm either will i lol. Gl all, took me ages, but the above clue is a big help

~JD~

Edited at 00:07 Tue 14/06/05 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:09 Mon 13 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
as this riddle is coming to a close ive had an idea. im going to post another riddle, and whoever gets it posts another riddle, and so on. im going to do it in another thread. the rules will be that if someone does not get it inside a month the "riddle-keeper" will decide who wins ie who came closest. you cant play a round if you know the riddle already, ie if i did the one about the hanging man and the pool of water, and goo knew the answer, goo would sit out the round, and we'll all ahve to trust each other to keep to the rules. ill be in charge in general, as in ill add new rules etc. but the current ruiddle keeper otherwise has full control
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:38 Mon 13 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
wtf, i still dont get it. tell me the answer!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:15 Tue 14 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
and the answer is ? I'm still lost, my brain is just too tired to work all this out but I still wanna know. Yeah me knows the pool of water one! Easy peasy. Answer please then next riddle.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:20 Tue 14 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
alright ill give the answer

the group of men including the single man in question were all on a cruise ship, which crashed and they became marooned on an island. they were starving, so they agreed that they would all give up an arm, which they would eat and therefore survive. when it came to this mans turn, they were rescued, which meant he didnt have to give up his arm, but when he recieves the letter he realises he still agreed to give up an arm, and altho some people would probably break the agreement he made, he decides to have his arm amputated and sends it to them. he only needs to send it to them as proof. so they bury it having nothing else to do with it. the end
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:30 Tue 14 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
now how was anyone meant to guess that!

But fair play, I was no-where near. The edit was this second line.

Edited at 19:31 Tue 14/06/05 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:10 Tue 14 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
ye i really had no chance of ever getting that :S
and of corse it had to be revealed while i wasnt here

ah well on the way to the next riddle!

Edited at 21:11 Tue 14/06/05 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:15 Tue 14 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
well obviously i knew it from the start. triangl begged me not to tell you all...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:39 Tue 14 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah mislead.. how do you start a paypal account again? jk
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:54 Wed 15 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Haha. Wondered what the answer to this was!

(Altho i wasn't participating, I still was looking out!)
Pages: 145
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

riddles

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Fun and Games.
Back to Forum List.